Who makes the dash switches for sange... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Who makes the dash switches for sanger boats? « Previous Next »
By TY (typhoon) on Friday, December 06, 2002 - 9:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am wondering if I can order them?

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Friday, December 06, 2002 - 9:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Try a Sanger dealer.

By Chris (holbywan) on Friday, December 06, 2002 - 10:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.boatus-store.com

Check this out. I was there looking for switches for my Sanger yesterday. They may not match but they have waterproof rocker switches for about $14.00 each. Look under the electrical section, then switches.

Hope this helps.

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Friday, December 06, 2002 - 10:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good find Chris.

By TY (typhoon) on Friday, December 06, 2002 - 10:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I found it. It is t&w electronics. they are the manufacturer. i am calling them shortly and will let you guys know.

By Ryan (ocrider) on Friday, December 06, 2002 - 10:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ty,

How did you find that out? What do the switches look like?

I have been trying to find out who makes the switches on the Calabria with the little lights in them because Calabria has all of them miswired.

Let me know if you know anything, or if the Sanger switches are the same ones.

Ryan

By Kent Wisenor (kwisenor) on Friday, December 06, 2002 - 11:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Ty -

On a totally separate subject...been thinking about making a move to the CWB Absolute from the Vero. Wondering if you're happy with it?

Lemme know...

Thanks,
Kent

By TY (typhoon) on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 6:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Love it but get the 2003. It is awesome. The 2003 has one of the largest rockers in the industry and is a 3 stage. I wish I had waited.

By TY (typhoon) on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 6:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I called sanger and found someone to give me the number. here is a pic of ours.

By Tommy (laptom) on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 5:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the same question about the Nautique 2001 model ('88).
I know you can get the switches from SKIDIM. But those are the version where you can shift the wires on... Personly I think the s**ks. Are there some same switches where you can screw the wires into them???

Thanks Tommy

By TY (typhoon) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 1:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
For sanger:
t&w electronics-800-531-8409 ask for don
part numbers for the dpdt 3 position and the 30 amp breaker are:
0862-0113
1658-G21-01-P10 30A

By DC (dcervenka) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 2:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Excellent work TY!

Just ordered 3 switches/breakers.

Thanks!

By TY (typhoon) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 2:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anytime. You ordered 3? Why? I ordered 2 to have one as a replacement. Am I missing something by not ordering 3?

dc,
Keep me posted on which way you are going on your system. If you decide on the simer, I can give you that number. I am leaning that way and keeping a attwood 750 throw over on board for a backup. Getting that water line off was very easy with the heat gun.

By DC (dcervenka) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 2:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm using 1 switch for the center sack and the other two for the right and left sides. I have some oddly shaped friends, so being able to control the weight left to right is key...

(Message edited by dcervenka on December 09, 2002)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com