WHAT SIZE IS YOUR HOSE?? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » WHAT SIZE IS YOUR HOSE?? « Previous Next »
By TY (typhoon) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 10:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am looking at a pump with 3/4" in and out and my sac size is a 1" nozzle. Will there be a large improvement using 1" hose over 3/4" hose?

By Stan Tannner (sbt3) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 11:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nope cause the flow will always be constricted by the 3/4 outlet of the pump. Also make sure if you put any valves in that they don't constrict the flow. Some valve have 3/4 inputs but size down considerably inside. I noticed that when I did mine and got the one that don't.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 3:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Big enough to make your wife my very best friend!!!!!

Couldn't resist

Ty-PP pics soon, I promise. I just got to finish the roll.

By TY (typhoon) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 3:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
lol...you could not handle my wife...

we need to talk and plan a tentative date for the sanger regatta...

By wakeman (skihardkore) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 4:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i know dude, seriously, what were you thinking when you named this one? haha, sorry, but it's really obvious and I couldn't resist. especially the fact that it's in CAPS LOCK.

By TY (typhoon) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 7:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, it was intentional.
It was an invitation, but at the same time I needed the info, so why not make it fun. Neelley is a buddy of mine anyway.
Can anyone answer the question though?

By Stacey Rioux (superstay) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 7:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My hubby's is huge. Funny title TY.

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 10:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stay,

You're Silly.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com