simer pumps...any feedback? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » simer pumps...any feedback? « Previous Next »
By TY (typhoon) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 4:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How many of you guys use the simer pump and how do you like it?

By Mark Holcomb (waterjunky) on Saturday, January 04, 2003 - 11:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love mine. I use two of them, one I have wired to pump in both directions.

Mark

By james mccallum (jmccallum) on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 5:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mine works fine. It was cheaper than Jabsco. The actual flow rate was only 8.5 gpm not 10 like they advertise. I suspect that's the case with Jabsco too but I could say for sure.

By Todd Kennell (tlk) on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 7:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you guys have a link for a website with simer pumps?

By TY (typhoon) on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 - 7:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
WWW.SIMERPUMP.COM
LOOK UNDER UTILITY AT THE BW85. OOPS SORRY CAPS.
i have a phone number where to purchase also.
800-305-4393
if you order right away tell them you were quoted 64.00 delivered about 2 weeks ago and they should honor. the simer pump price went up a bit for the new year.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com