Wake Designs Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Wake Designs « Previous Next »
By Ray M (wakeborder5) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 2:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What do you guys think of the Rival tower?
Advantages?
Disadvantages?
The look?

By Ray M (wakeborder5) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 2:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
here is pics

By Karen Nelems (knelems) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 3:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like the looks but the only problem I have is
boarding the boat from the sides,we keep our boats
in boathouses on lifts, as do most of our customers.I would like to see it on the boat going
forward,love the shape of it!

By Todd (wake_fun) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 4:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think it looks stupid.
That is my opinion.

By wakeman (skihardkore) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 4:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont like the looks at all, but it would make for better towing because there is less fore/aft movement/pull on the rope over waves due to the riding angle of the boat itself. I dont like the looks at all though.

By dave meekings (wranger) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 3:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i think it would look good up the centre of the boat

By BobD (bigd) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 4:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It looks like it on backwards.

By Craig M. Fulton (oldschool) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 7:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are you freakin' serious? Where are they making these, Afghanistan? This is just ridiculous...

By Mike Novak (aquaholic) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 11:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's the new omni directional boat & tower. When the rider falls you just put it in reverse and go back the other way therby eliminating power turns forever!

By wakeman (skihardkore) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 2:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey man, no need for afghanistan jokes....

By Nick Howard (nick360) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 3:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I haven't decided one way or the other on the new towers. I don't think that the Rival would have the issues of others as far as accessing the boat from the sides. It seams to leave a lot of space between it and the windshield.

I do like the looks of it a little better when it is mounted to the side of the deck rather than on the top.
Rival Tower

By wakeman (skihardkore) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 4:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think the tower mounts and the side of the tower itself on the bottom would get seriously beat up by docks and what not when docking....dont you?

By DC (dcervenka) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 5:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would like to meet the person who started this whole backwards deal. They are probably laughing so hard that someone actually followed their advice.

Personally I don't like it either.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com