My new bimini top. Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » My new bimini top. « Previous Next »
By Marco D (typer) on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Im so happy i just got this bimini top for my 99 XStar. What do you guy think about these are they a pain in the ass because you cant stand up under them and also this top doesnt fold up. But i can remove the pins and remove it in seconds. I guess ill have to deside if i gonna use it that day or not. Its to big to leave on the boat if i deside to take it off. I got a great deal on it I paid $300.00 canadian. I think its made from the same company who makes the tower. ZeroFlex.
Marco

By Sean Glynn (aircanada) on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 11:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Reminds me of a big snowshoe!

- Sean

By Jeff Reese (jeffr) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 2:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks good... sounds like a good deal too...
do you have any pics of the bracket set up and or pics of it on your boat. I am still looking into building one and your set up is close to what I was thinking of. Thanks.

By Marco D (typer) on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 2:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
no pics yet the boat is still at the dealer. The only thing im concerned about is making holes in the tower to mount the brackets for the top. The tower wll is thin. How is a taped screw going to last without coming loose.
md

By Bradley Beach (bbeach) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 7:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
MC pop rivets those into the tower at the factory, don't use screws.

By Greg (lucky) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 8:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It is just like mine. I built mine tall enough to stand under. You will want it on all the time once you have it. Check my profile for a pic, it is a little hard to see from the angle.

By Marco D (typer) on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 11:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do they sell the pop rivets at the mc dealer.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com