2003 X-Star Wake! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » 2003 X-Star Wake! « Previous Next »
By Bradley Beach (bbeach) on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 9:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
For everyone that wanted a first hand account of the new X-Star's wake Andrew Adkinson tells all on the front page of wakeworld!

Now what do you guys think?

By Dave Vincent (baja) on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 10:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think it's just one mans opinion and that one man happens to be sponsored by Mastercraft.

It's still wait and see as far as I'm concerned

By Jim Bogden (bog) on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 10:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If it was an unbiased opinion it would mean something, who is going to knock a company that gives them a free boat?

By dane (greatdane) on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 10:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
All those words and not one picture (of the wake)?

By E.J. (deuce) on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 11:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What do I think..... I think that they should start shipping the boats so we can get an unbiased opinion.

E.J.

By Jackie Chiles (huss) on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 12:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, if he said it sucked, only then would I believe him

By Chase Tennyson (tennyson0) on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 7:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No offense to Andrew, but there is no way I would bad mouth a company that gave me a boat! I don't care if the freaking thing had to be run in reverse to produce a wake, if it's free I'm claiming it golden!

By Troy (liveoz) on Wednesday, November 27, 2002 - 11:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am not saying that what he said is true or false. I am, however, 100% sure that he was reading a script that Mastercraft provided. No body uses prhases like that in everyday conversation.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 3:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree with Dane, if it is so great, why isn't there 1 picture of it (wake)...and why haven't they produced them yet? One would think with a totally new design built just for wakeboarding, the wake would be huge, and if it was huge, there would be pictures of it all over the net.

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 11:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can appreciate everyone's skepticism about this article since it was written by a guy that is sponsored by MasterCraft. If it helps at all, he told me all of this stuff long before he got his new sponsorship. It would have been cool if he had finished the article before he got the sponsorship, but he's been pretty busy lately and it just didn't happen.

As far as him "reading a script that MasterCraft provided," I can assure you that isn't the case. Andrew is a stand-up guy that wouldn't have written the article at all if he wasn't totally stoked on the wake. I asked him to write it only after he wouldn't stop raving about it when he got a chance to try the wake.

We normally wouldn't carry an article by a rider that is sponsored by the product he's reviewing, but I ran it for the following reasons: One, he started it before his sponsorship. Two, he didn't come to me, I asked him to put his rants down on paper because he was so stoked on it. And, three, there has been so much demand for feedback on the wake that I thought this would be better than nothing.

By Troy (liveoz) on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 11:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dave,

Thanks for clearing that up. It just sounded scripted when reading. I guess this guy is extremely stoked on the boat.

Let's hope it is all he says it is because all the other boat makers will be sure to follow suit and we will all be happy.

Have a great thanksgiving all!

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 11:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
One quote that he had back at Expo, was that riders will be landing a lot of stuff on the Pro Tour this year that they've only done off the double up in the past. He really believes the wake is that much better. Let's hope so. It's good to see the bar raised!

By dane (greatdane) on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 1:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dave, was the write-up reviewed by MC before it was published?

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 1:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't know.

By dane (greatdane) on Thursday, November 28, 2002 - 2:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No biggie either way. The proof will be in the pudding. And, I am hopeful that it rocks.

By Bill (skionone) on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 7:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I don't think that anyone is saying that Andrew is not a stand up guy but that MC is not a stand up company. A article from MC said that the new x-star was sold out for 2003, yet they don't even have a working hull design yet? How many photos of the black boat and red boat has everyone seen? Any chance there are other x-stars out there that we can see??

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 11:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It is possible to sell out of a product before you start producing, which it sounds like MasterCraft has come close to doing. They know how many X-Stars their current factories will be able to produce over the next year. As soon as they have deposits for that many boats, they are sold out. It doesn't matter whether they have begun producing them or not.

As it stated in the article, there are only three "prototypes" that are out there right now. You won't see any others until production starts toward the end of this year or early next year.

By dane (greatdane) on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 1:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Who are all these people that buy a boat without being able to drive it or ride behind it? Seems strange to me.

Of course, when I test rode my boat, the sales dude said "bring your rope and board" and I was afraid to admit to him that I did not even own a rope and board at the time. Then, for the first three months of owning my boat, I had this crappy stretchy cheap muti-color tow rope.

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Saturday, November 30, 2002 - 6:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Interesting thread. Based on Dave's comments, I did a little research, and here are the conclusions I've come to:

1. Adkison is a seriously talented rider.

2. He's a good guy.

3. He aggressively goes after sponsorships, and he knows how to get it done.

4. He liked the new X-Star before he picked up MC sponsorship, and he still likes it. Of course, that leaves open the question of how he got so much time behind one of only three prototypes before he was hooked up with the factory.

5. He probably had a little editorial help in finally polishing up his "assessment," and I'm guessing that the help came from Vonore, Tennessee.

I read Adkison's interview here on WW, and I also read MC's press release when they signed him up. To me, the X-Star "review" sounds a whole lot more like the author of the press release speaking than it does the guy in the interview.

Still not pictures, though. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Is this another "It" marketing scheme?

By Kent Armstrong (kent) on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 12:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I kind of wonder why so many people are throwing their money at a boat that not only have they not seen, but noone really has. Must be nice to have enough money to buy boats without riding in them....

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Sunday, December 01, 2002 - 4:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Two Words Can explain it all....."X-Star's Rule"

By tre (tre) on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 10:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Actually, I don't think the 2003 X-Star is sold out for the year.
The exact quote from the press release is this:
"Initial production slots for the recently launched 2003 MasterCraft X-Star and MariStar 280 VLD are sold out"

When they say "initial production slots" I don't take that to mean the whole years slots, though I don't know for sure.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 11:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The factory can say they are sold out if everyone they are making are spoken for by the dealers. Hence if they have 100 dealers each ordering 2 X-stars, they can say 200 have sold out from the factory, even though they haven't really sold even 1 boat to a customer.

By vortech347 (vortech347) on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 11:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I gotta agree with the skeptics. Dave, if you say he's a stand up guy then I believe you. But, just because he had not inked a sponsorship before writing this review does not mean it wasn't in the works. I know I wouldn't bash any product out there from a company that I am asking for sponsorship.

I hope it has the greatest wake of all time because that means that all the other makers will follow suit and the sport will continue to grow and improve.

By Wake Girl (wakeangel18) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 8:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have got to stick up for Andrew here! As a MasterCraft Team rider I know I am going to catch a TON of flak for this, but here goes... Over the last year I was at the factory for several weeks giving input into the new X-Star, every time I was there…so was Andrew. Remember, he was not a sponsored rider then, but there he was giving his time and input for free. Now, before all of you start with the “he was just trying to get a free boat” stuff, sure he was! Does anyone doubt or dispute that? But remember it was his time and effort with no guarantees. He is a true professional and an asset to this sport. Every time Andrew rode (and he rode A LOT…give somebody else a chance would ya!) his enthusiasm for the boat was overwhelming. Be a skeptic if you like, but Andrew’s words are real. All of us involved have heard them come from his mouth. Was the article polished by MasterCraft? Who cares…the boat is the real deal, and will prove all the skeptics wrong. As to all the comments about production, here is what I have been told. The finished bottom is done and the molds are being made (some may be finished by now). The production run IS SOLD OUT. It is not rumor or marketing spin, I work out of a dealership and they cannot get one for “stock”. My dealership has two pre-sold, and yes people did put down deposits without ever driving or seeing the boat. They did this off of my word and the words of other Team Riders that the boat is that good. When you get the chance go ride one and enjoy! (and stop being so negative…jeez this is supposed to be fun)

Maeghan Major

By dane (greatdane) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 8:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Cool. Thanks for the feedback Maeghan. Don't worry about the negative half-baked analysis. It is the internet! People go-off.

Truth is most of us want the x-star to be great. But, we also want information (this boat has been a long time coming) and shredding the current information appears to bring more information. :-)

By E.J. (deuce) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 8:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Since I know someone(colleague of GF) that actually ordered a '03 X-Star, I do not doubt the fact that they have pre sold the first run of the X-Star.

Being that I cannot ride worth a nickel, I will not be able to give an informed opinion on the wake....whatever month it may arrive.....

I don't think people are being negative, just a bit skeptic. For the record, I have never heard any "major" rider comment negatively on ANY boat, regardless if they are sponsored by the company.

When I pay for something, I prefer to have the opinion of numerous people who have nothing to do the product other than the opportunity to ride behind after purchase or demo. I also like to have a little first hand knowledge. I have never been to a dealer who told me their boat was "Not as good as a ______, but we have an adequate boat."

I guess what I am trying to say in a long winded way is this. I think that comments from manufacturers, riders, people in the wakeboard business are sooooo appreciated on this board. It is expected that Brett T. will have VERY positive comments on Tige, the Skiers Choice guys will have GREAT comments on the new Moomba and Supra stuff and Mr. Adkinson is going to say the new X-Star is going to change the wakeboard world.....

E.J.

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 9:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Okay, so another MC-sponsored rider sees nothing wrong with MC helping an individual write a "personal" product review for independent publication (if that is what happened, and I hasten to add that we don't know).

Perhaps many feel the same way. That's fine. A lot of people here also saw no problem with Tige doctoring wake photos. As consumers, we all have the right to make individual judgments about the propriety of such practices. I just keep being reminded of two words: Arthur Anderson. Few there saw any problem with similar practices.

All that aside, I agree with Dane. I hope the wake is outstanding and the boat as a whole raises the bar to a new level. We'll all benefit.

By Andre the Giant (paulsmith) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 9:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree with Jeff's comments entirely. I have found the entire marketing of this new boat disturbing on several fronts, right down to this "independent" article.

I would love to know how many real consumers (not affiliated, not sponsored, etc.) have dropped down $70k or whatever this thing costs. "Sold out" -- yeah, right.

By Grant (mtbmudmachine) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was talking with a guy Denis @ Ski Work in Castro Valley, Ca he said that the 3 Ski World location's in Ca, Orderd "70" X-star's and that he had 5 deposit's of people that wanted the X-Star. So when they say the X-star is sold out "Not True". The factory is sold out, The dealers will have them trust me! He said the people that put down there money can get it back if they don't like the boat after a demo, Sound's cool to me. I don't think they will be that hard to get. A little hype is part of the game.

By Jackie Chiles (huss) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 11:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm scalping '03 X-Stars, anyone interested?

By Andre the Giant (paulsmith) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 12:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My problem is that it appears to me (and I admittedly could be wrong) that MC is trying to get its dealers to put out the word that these things are being pre-ordered.

I ran into our local dealer at the lake and he tried to tell me that "several" locals had put down deposits on the boat. I guess its possible that unaffiliated, non-sponsored, normal Joe Blow wakeboarder is plopping down $70k for a boat they've never even ridden behind, but excuse me if I'm a little skeptical.

What's more likely in my opinion is that this is part of the overall "hype-building" marketing effort surrounding this new boat. Spread the word that people are buying them faster than they can be made and then real people will want to do the same. Shameful if true.

It may turn out the boat is the most innovative thing since the first Ski Nautique -- the point is that we don't know and MC has shown us NOTHING to point to the fact that it is (other than unsubstantiated hype).

I'm sure Andrew is a nice kid and everything, but to portray his "story" as anything other than an advertisement by an employee is ridiculous.

By Jeff Reese (jeffr) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 1:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am no expert on the boat industry but yes part of selling a new model boat is marketing hype. (wait till the boat show to get the best price… a teaser video. Testimonials from “Pro’s”. brochure info before the final production version is even set. Etc.

Please correct me if I am wrong… but I believe dealers “buy” their inventory from MC so if it’s a new model with a limited first run… yes MC could say they were all “pre-sold” even if it was not an end consumer buying one.

Sure dealers want customers to put money down to ‘get in line’ for the new model. But, I doubt even one consumer has paid for a boat yet. Judging on my local MC dealer’s lack of info I would say you would have to be a complete moron to pre-pay for a new X-star. (that goes for regular consumers) The more deposits the dealer can get, the more leverage they have to get first chance at the best inventory. Just like.. sell more this year to get a better inventory for next year…Sounds a lot like the car business to me.

Being this is a new model I am sure economics of supply and demand are at work here… produce fewer boats and you can get a higher price per unit. Oh yeah and if a problem does come up it’s easier to fix with lower production levels.

Guess we will all have to wait and see if this is the real deal or not.

By travis bramlett (travisb) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 3:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i think i would listen to andrew and maeghan before the likes of you other fellers.

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 5:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Let me guess. You bought a Chevy truck because Gordon/Jr./Waltrip/Johnson said they're better than Fords. And who would know better than these guys, right?

(Message edited by fogey on December 03, 2002)

By Whit (whit) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 5:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've plopped down my cash on the unseen X-Star....

By Tim Krutz (timmy) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 6:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
anyone buy a segway?

By MIKE O (batman) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 8:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
And just how much is this beauty gonna cost anyway?

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 10:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What's all the comotion about? Everyone knows X-Star's are the best.

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 4:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey, Whit, that hardly counts. You're always buying a new X-Star!

Seriously, I hope it's great for you. And since you're the first retail customer to speak up, can you tell us what the MSRP is? I'm not talking about your transaction price--that's your business. But what's the list price?

By travis bramlett (travisb) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 5:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
fogey- no, i bought a powerstroke because meaghan told me too. JK.

By Jackie Chiles (huss) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 8:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do Gordon/Jr./Waltrip/Johnson race trucks now? Seriously, my cousin just test drove an Air Palmetto and said the wake was bigger than anything he's ever seen before. I haven't seen one but he says it's sweet. I tried to talk him into an X-Star but he's pretty bull-headed.

By travis bramlett (travisb) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 9:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
the only negative thing i heard about the Palmetto was the price. Randy Gustavson rides for them and says the wake is enormous. I may go ahead and at least put a deposit down since the Xstars are all sold. I just need something--soon!!!

By Whit (whit) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 2:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check this out--I bought the boat and don't know the final price... Doh! I'm getting the tower gold plated so that's gonna be extra... Kidding. When I ordered the boat we discussed what I could afford. Also hedged my bet a little and ordered the same coloring and options in the 205V hull. If the price is too much or the wake is all hype I've got my out. I'm wanting the MSRP to be less than 58K. Something tells me Mastercraft wants it to be around 64K. My order for the new X-Star went in before the MSRP on the 28' was announced. I'll check in with my dealer next week and find out if he has any new news.

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 4:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whit--

Thanks for the info. It sounds like you got the best of both worlds--first crack at what may be the phattest (phatest? help me here, Swass) boat out there, and a safety valve if it doesn't work out right. I figured that probably would be the arrangement you made.

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 4:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rene: you crack me up. You aren't biased or anything, are you?

Stefani

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 4:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
P.S. We priced out an x-star and were going to get it for like $59 out the door. Of course, this would be our 2nd MC boat in 2 years. But we didn't get it, because it wouldn't fit in our garage. And I'll be darned if I pay an extra $200 bucks a month to store the darn thing.

So, we got the x-2. Which is the old x-star. Very happy with our choice!

And Rene, I agree with you by the way!

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 4:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stefani,

You can store it in my garage. I don't mind.

Mastercraft's RULE

By Hyco Lake Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 7:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I haven't taken the time to read all through these post. and probably should have before I stick my gonna be slit neck out there. But who in the world would wanna buy a freakin' anything that they have not seen, not driven, not rode behind, not anything other then heard about. Of course all the hype is going to be good about something along those lines b/c that is what the manufactuer wants! If this boat is soooo great, then why aren't they being produced yet? In my opinion, and yes it is a biased opinion, I think MC is doing an abslolutely wonderful job marketing this new machine. Why else would anyone want to buy it before they get all the bugs worked out of it. But....I think MC is using the "sold out" line simply to delay the general public. If you were the manufactuer would you say that you are having problems with weight sensitvity or the copied balast system not working???? I know I sure wouldn't. You can look at this point as simply venting or really take into consideration what I am saying. All I know is that I would not buy anything for that price that so far isn't working well at all. Even if it was a Calabria. Sounds to me like a lot of people are taking a HUGE chance.

B

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 7:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stefani, I'll hold him you slit him.

Come on B, Life's all about taking chances.

X-Star's RULE!!!!!!

By Hyco Lake Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 7:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
a 60k chance...i only wish that someday i could afford to take such a chance. till then, i will remain in extreme skepticalism.

By Jeff Guilford (fogey) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 8:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I haven't heard anyone say they are contractually obligated to actually buy a new X-Star. Instead, it seems people are putting down deposits, and my guess is that the deposits are refundable or transferrable to another boat.

If I were in the market for an MC, and I could cover the cost of a new X-Star, and the deposit was transferrable, I'd sure "buy" the X-Star (sight unseen) by placing a deposit. This really wouldn't be taking any chance at all.

By dane (greatdane) on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 9:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
PreSold is not Sold.

I am sure most all the buyers simply have a 100% refund-able deposit.

In addition, perhaps MC is sold out because they don't expect the thing to be in full swing production for months into the selling season.
Thus, they may have limited volume because of production constraints.

Plus, there is the old Johny Carson toliet paper syndrome - he says TP is running in short supply and TP becomes in short supply because every runs to the market to buy it. It is a great rumor to be in "short supply".

Spin city is my guess.

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 10:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
You guys are right. We were told that if we put a deposit on the x-star, we were not obligated to buy it. At least, that's how ski world works. They know they are going to sell every one of those x-stars ordered. As long as we didn't order something drastic, like metallic pink... they could sell it should we decide we didn't want it. (personally, I think PINK would rock)

If only the darn thing would fit in the garage. I'm still not even positive that it wouldn't because I haven't actually measured the boat myself. But, from what we were told, with the tower folded down, and the boat lowered, the boat is higher than a 7 foot garage by like 4 inches. Our x-9 barely fit under our garage. We have to lower the boat and Ja hangs on the tower to get it under. The new x-star is much higher than the x-9. I have no doubt it won't fit.

But we are getting the x-2 and we are happy with that. It's plenty of wake for me.

RENE- I want a pull soon! We just bought our drysuit so let's hook up soon like after the holidays!

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 10:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Stefani,

Sure thing you and Ja can get a pull anytime.

About the garage fit though. You do know the X-2(X-Star) is a much bigger (taller) boat than the X-9 right. My tower is about 10 inches higher than my friends X-9. Are you sure the X-2 will fit? Here's a pic of the two.

X-Stars RULE!!!!!!!!!

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 11:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not folded down though, right?

Do you know anyone who store theirs in a 7 foot tall garage?

Ok, can you say heart attack. I've stopped breathing. I need to call ski world. AHHHHHHH!

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 11:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just called ski world and spoke to the owner. The 2002 tower sits lower on the x-star than the 2002 tower on the x-9. Do you have the 2001 tower? Also- the 2001 tower doesn't fold down as low. He ensured me it would fit. It's smaller thans the x-9.

Your tower does look like a 2002 though in the picture.... Hmmmm....

By Grant (mtbmudmachine) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 1:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Why Does Mastercraft have diffrent size tower for each diffrent boat? I know Rene says his tower sits taller than other Mastercraft's ??? sounds like a case for the "X-Files"

By Hyco Lake Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 1:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The new owners of the xstars probably won't have to worry about fitting theres in a garage...MC still won't have the problems worked out and yet claim no productions slots left...LOL!!! Just kidding all you mc fans, don't hate me!

By Rene Rioux (norcal_99) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 2:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
We better call Fox & Mulder, Well maybe not so fast, I believe the reason my tower sits taller than the X-9 is because my hull is taller, but MC does have different size towers due to the hulls are different widths and heights.

What happened to you Tuesday Grant?

Yes, I've said it before and I'll say it again, X-Star's RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 4:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, they're okay.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com