TIGE PROBLEMS Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » TIGE PROBLEMS « Previous Next »
By Michael Gill (mgill76) on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 5:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I BOUGHT A NEW 200 TIGE 20V FROM A DEALER IN HOUSTON AND THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS THIS WEEK AND I STILL HAVE SOME WARRANTY ITEMS THAT I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF FROM WHEN I PICKED THE BOAT UP. DOES ANYONE KNOW OR HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO GET THEM TAKEN CARE OF, THE NEAREST DEALER IS IN DALLAS AND I AM IN HOUSTON. ALSO THEY PUT A LASSER CUT THREE BLADE PROP ON IT BEFOR I PICKED IT UP, AND I AM NOT REAL SURE ABOUT IT. HAS ANYONE TESTED THESE OUT OR AM I THE TEST DUMMY? I DO NOT HAVE THE SYNCHRO TECH TRANSMISSION I JUST HAVE THE 1 TO 1 RATIO. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN I GET MY BALLAST SYSTEM IN. ONE MORE THING. ISNT THERE SUPOSED TO BE A TAG ON MY BOAT THAT SAYS HOW MANY PEOPLE I CAN HAVE AND ALL THAT? THERE IS NOT> JUST WONDERING

By Brett Thurley (aussie) on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 6:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Michael,
We would be happy to warranty your boat at any dealer of your choice. Lakeshore Sports would be excellent in Houston. Please email Andrew Reyes at tigeman@tige.com and he will walk you through it. The 3 blade Acme is what we run standard for props for 2003.

By Alan DeLarge (tigeal) on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 6:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Take a deep breath, everything will be O.K.

By Michael Gill (mgill76) on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 7:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
THANKS GUYS!
WHAT IS THE THREE BLADE PROP SUPPOSED TO HELP WITH? IT FEELS LIKE IT TAKES A BIG BITE AND I CAN FEEL IT ON THE STEERING WHEEL. AT LOW RPMS AROUND 1500 IT REALLY FEEELS ROUGH. BUT ABOVE THAT IT SMOOTHES OUT. JUST WONDERING WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO? THANKS FOR THE HELP
MIKE GILL HOUSTON TEXAS

By Jackie Chiles (huss) on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 10:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They could have used the wrong Lasser to cut the propp.

By Craig M. Fulton (oldschool) on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are not cutting the props with lasers.

By Matt Cour (mcsammamish) on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 12:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Michael,
the tag for showing how much weight and how many people can be in the boat is for Coast Guard approved boats. I don't think that Tige' is an approved NMMA or Coast Guard approved boat.

By Matt Dettman (matt_dettman) on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 12:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tige's are indeed NMMA and Coast Guard approved! The requirement for the capacity sticker is for all boats under 20'.

Hope that helps.

Matt

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com