Perfect Pass Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Perfect Pass « Previous Next »
By JMS (wakedad) on Thursday, November 21, 2002 - 1:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The dealer is putting in the Digital Pro Perfect Pass in my new boat. Any drawbacks between it and the Wakeboard Pro? It's going in for the Wakeboard Pro price. According to the Perfect Pass web site it has the same mode as the Wakeboard.

By Alan mera (amera64) on Thursday, November 21, 2002 - 1:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Same as Wakeboard Pro but with sensor inputs for slalom course timing. If you dont use the extra magnetic sensor inputs then it is the same features as the Wakeboard Pro.

By JMS (wakedad) on Thursday, November 21, 2002 - 2:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks. I had talked to the dealer about the Wakeboard Pro, but my wife went by the dealership and was told the Digital Pro was installed and sent her home with the book. I wanted to be sure before I got it from the dealer.

By Matt Cour (mcsammamish) on Thursday, November 21, 2002 - 2:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Both versions have the Wakeboard and the Slalom modes. The digital pro comes set up for slalom and has the magnets. You'll have to learn how to put it to wakeboard mode which is very easy. You can unplug the magnets from the gauge if you don't use them.

By BrianS (6more) on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 5:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are exactly the same. It's the same software and gauge. Like everyone has said, the Digital Pro comes standard with the magnetic sensor for use in the slalom course. It is a very small box that you probably won't even notice, so there is no need to disconnect it. You can set the Digital Pro to come on and start up the software in wakeboard mode if you like, just read the directions.

It use to be that PP had two different gauges - one for Digital Pro and one for Wakeboard Pro. They have since gone to one gauge that I think just says PP Pro.

By JMS (wakedad) on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 8:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's what it looked like on the website, but they said in the PP sales pitch if you open water ski and wakeboard to look at the Wakeboard Pro. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to regret it later. Thanks for the info.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com