Ballast system almost done Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Ballast system almost done « Previous Next »
By daniel harmon (ratm3706) on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 6:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well I am almost finished. All I have left to do is to buy the sacs and then figure out how I want to run the hoses into the sacs. So far I have tapped into the raw water intake. From there goes through 3/4 in hose through a sprinkler valve wired with the fill pumps then through a check valve. From here it goes to a 750 attwood. This pump pumps the water through the manifold. On top of each valve, I have a 500 attwood to help increase flow rate. For empty, I have a 500 attwood that will stay on the sacs. then connect power wires and hose in the morning and when i want to take the sacs out just disconnec the hoses and wires. From the sacs the attwoods pump the water to the manifold. Out side the manifold, another 750 attwood pumps the water through a check valve then out a new through hull.
Anyone have any suggestions to make the most of it or to help with the sac connections? thanks

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com