2003 Signature Edition Dash Pic Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » 2003 Signature Edition Dash Pic « Previous Next »
By Todd (wake_fun) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 4:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I took some pictures of a Special Edition so you can see the difference in the dash and ballast fill.
Todd
dash
ballast

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 8:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have to admit that the dash is not as impressive as the LE or TE. However, if you outfit an SE just like a TE (including perfect pass), you save $4,000.00 and only lose the digital guages!!!

By dane (greatdane) on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 11:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Guages Smages. Give me something thats looks half decent and works! $4K for the other look? I would rather gold plate my toe.

By Joe Umalimooch (dakid) on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 3:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
"I would rather gold plate my toe."

Now THAT'S funny!

By Martin Johansson (martinsweden) on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 2:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's to plain, as most dashes are. I like the cockpit feeling of a dash, check this one out..
dash

By Matt Cour (mcsammamish) on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 1:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice headrest!

By bruce walker (bruce) on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 5:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love the simple gauges and the keyed ignition. I've heard the keyless igniton and Smartpod gauges have had some problems and when one thing goes bad, you have to replace the entire system. I'm looking forward to owning one some day... hopefully sooner than later.

The second picture looks kinda cluttered, like a airplane dash.

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 7:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You know, I just got the catalog and I take back what I said...

Except for the keypad being replaced with rocker switches on the right, and an ignition key in lieu of the stereo remote on the left, it is exactly THE SAME as a TE dash!!!

I know the gauges aren't quite as nice, but $4,000???!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com