Test drove Air Nautique 210 Limited t... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Test drove Air Nautique 210 Limited today. « Previous Next »
By Todd (wake_fun) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 4:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This boat is awesome. Performance was amazing, we went a little over 50mph in it. Cornering was amazing also. It was a Limited so for ballast all it had was a belly tank and the small rear tanks. The picture of the wake is at about 22mph, two people, and all ballast full (700lbs). If I get one I will order it with the options I want and the colors I want.
Todd
wake
boat1
boat2
boat3

By Blabelmooch (blabel) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 5:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks nice. Did you ride behind it?

By Todd (wake_fun) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 6:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No, I didn't ride behind it.

By Chris Foye (wakejunky) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 8:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Might I ask how much they are asking for it as equiped? And what were the options?
Should be looking if/when I sell my boat.

http://home.surewest.net/cfoye/96sportnautique/96sportnautique.htm

Chris
get the grip you deserve
www.wakejunky.com/gatorgrip

By Todd (wake_fun) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 8:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well let's see, going down the option list for a Limited it had the following as options:
Flip Up Drivers Seat
Helm Ballast Control
Composite Boarding Platform
Small Rear Ballast Tank
Center Ballast
Flight Control Tower
Heater, 3 Speed & Defroster
Table
Bimini
Tandem Trailer
I believe they were ASKING $52K.

By Ken (kschroeder) on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 9:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Did they get rid of the flip up seats in the back on the 210's or is it just because it is a limited version? Perhaps my eyes just decieve me but I can't see them in the picture.

By Todd (wake_fun) on Sunday, November 17, 2002 - 9:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think only the early 2002's had those, they stopped doing them sometime in the 2002 lineup because of that long hinge. They had a bunch of problems with that super long hinge. If it got bent just a little bit your screwed.

By daniel (gobig) on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 8:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
now that boat is nice, boat the colors suck :-)

By Greg (lucky) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 8:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like the colors! Add a blue tower!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com