values of the now defunct toyota Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » values of the now defunct toyota « Previous Next »
By travis bramlett (travisb) on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 8:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
anybody know what the s22's are going for? particually the 01's. trying to help a guy sell one.

By Matt Legge (leggester) on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 8:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go to Boattraderonline.com

Search for Toyota.

By travis bramlett (travisb) on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 9:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
been there. the values just don't seem to be accurate since they are no longer in business and parts and service are hard to come by. feedback so far indicates dealers are dumping what they have of them just to get rid of them.

By wakeman (skihardkore) on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 7:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i bought one for 24000
2001 S22 w/ tower, cdplayer....loaded

By Cyclone CJ (cyclonecj) on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 5:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They still go for relatively big bucks, and there is no problems getting parts or service or factory support if you have a dealer nearby. Since Toyota pays retail shop rates for warrantee work, most dealers jump at the chance to do warrantee work. Yesterday, I looked at a trashed 1999 X22 (D Drive) with factory tower, ballast, CD changer and Bose speakers, 200 hrs, they still wanted 23K. It was at an MC dealer here in Atl. I have seen this boat around for the last three years, the owner had never put the cover on the boat. What a dick. You should be able to get mid 20's for that boat, even if it is in bad shape. The dealers are not dumping them, there was an '02 SX (the V drive wakeboard boat) still in shrink wrap that was at my Toyota dealer last spring, it was bought by someone in Seattle, they paid top dollar and had it shipped across the country.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com