210 Almost Here Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » 210 Almost Here « Previous Next »
By Luke Tingley (cryptic22) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 4:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Doesn't look like much yet, but it's almost here. I'll post more pics after I take delivery.
'03 210 Team

By dane (greatdane) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 4:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I still find it hard to believe that they traded great naming Super Air (SAN) for such average naming (210).

By Todd (wake_fun) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 5:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So where is that picture taken from?

Post a screen shot from their color maker on here to show us what you are getting!

By Luke Tingley (cryptic22) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 5:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I agree Dane, the Super Air name was much cooler.

That picture was taken by the dealer. (4 hours away.) He has to install all the options and then I'll head up there to get it.

By badzuki (badzuki) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 5:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is this correct Luke

By Luke Tingley (cryptic22) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 6:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Close, but not quite.
Colors

By badzuki (badzuki) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 6:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The white looks better. That is for sure

By badzuki (badzuki) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 6:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The only thing it is missing is all the Boss accessories and ME, behind it rippen it up.

By Ken (kschroeder) on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 6:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love the yellow and black.

By Dario (elduke) on Friday, November 15, 2002 - 7:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is a great color combo. IMO the yellow above the deck would make that yellow submarine stand out. Banana boat central. It would be cool as heck.

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 6:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
How do you copy those screen prints? I'd like feedback on color schemes I'm considering...

By daniel (gobig) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 7:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Luke is going BIG :-) grats

By Luke Tingley (cryptic22) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 8:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dario- I considered going with a yellow deck, but decided not to for numerous reasons. Figured it would be too hot in the sun, would show scratches more, and also because I thought it would be a little overkill. I wanted the back of the boat to be white down to the platform.

BT-Take a screen print of your color config. Then edit all the extra junk off with Adobe, Paint, or any other graphics program. Then just post the pic.

By Luke Tingley (cryptic22) on Saturday, November 16, 2002 - 8:47 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for all the compliments, I'll tell my gf that you like her color selection.

Hmm..I didn't know you wanted to ride behind my boat Cole. I spent so much on the boat I didn't have any extra cash to buy the full time driver option. That's where you come in!

By badzuki (badzuki) on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 5:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey, I thought I was the full time RIDER option. The only driving I am insisting on is the backing the trailor down the launch!!! Amber will be driving so I can watch and learn. Ya, watch and learn on that 5.

By Ryan (ocrider) on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 6:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You can capture the active window by holding down the ALT key and pressing Print Screen. Then you should be able to paste it into a picture and not have to really edit anything.

Ryan

By badzuki (badzuki) on Monday, November 18, 2002 - 6:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is what I did.

By daniel (gobig) on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 3:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
look at my colors! i can post real-pics in january

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 9:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This would be my choice...

By dane (greatdane) on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 9:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
BT, that is beautiful. Best I have seen.

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 10:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is high praise!

My X-9 sold two weeks ago, so I'm back on the market. If I order a new 210, this will be it.

Otherwise, my options include a great deal on an '02 X-star leftover, or ordering a VLX.

I have been riding behind a Super Sport and LOVE the wake, so the 210 (same hull) is my favorite...

By Sandy Vandebult (sandbag) on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 6:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
BT
I'm looking forward to meeting you. I'm
hoping to make out with Gus Saturday.
Bill has been saying good things about you :-)

Whatch out for those gray seats.
I have a light gray (almost offwhite) dark gray
(close to above) combo. In the hot FL sun
the darker gray is scorching hot. If I could
do it again I would go with a solid white or off-white only on the seating surfaces.

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Wednesday, November 20, 2002 - 11:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sandy,

I sure hope you meant "make IT out with Gus", otherwise I'm not so sure I want to be there!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting you as well. Bill and Gus have been very hospitable, especially since I'm between boats! I'm riding as much as I did when I had my own boat!

See you Saturday...

By Bill Hodges (seniorboarder) on Thursday, November 21, 2002 - 7:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
BT
I also really like that color scheme. I think the Zephyr colored tower would be pretty sweet as well.

The thought of Gus and Sandy making out really hit a funny bone.

As a potential moocher of this boat, I give it two thumbs up.

See you guys Saturday.
Bill

By Sandy Vandebult (sandbag) on Thursday, November 21, 2002 - 8:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
ahh crap! I can't beleive I let the cat
out of the bag. Gus is gonna be pissed.
My wifes gonna be even madder. She has
always been jealous of Gus. But she also
thinks I only like him for his boat.

hehe... Saturday will be a blast!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com