Wakesetter VLX Boat cover. Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Wakesetter VLX Boat cover. « Previous Next »
By Nigel Pitcairn (elevenmg) on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 11:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've been looking for a boat cover for my VLX. I can't seem to find anyone who carrys covers for it. I'm looking for a strap-on. I also need to be able to trailer with it.

how is the cover from malibu?

Thanks, Nigel

By JEREMY EUBANKS (color_pros) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 5:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nigel,so I guess you got your new boat? Sweet!

By Craig M. Fulton (oldschool) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 6:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Have you tried www.boat-cover.net or www.boatcoversdirect.com? They have a ton of patterns and I am sure they have one for the Malibu somewhere. I just got a nice Sunbrella cover from boat-cover. Cheapest price I found.

By Nigel Pitcairn (elevenmg) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 9:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah I just Picked it up yesterday in the terrible rain. I had the shipping cover on it so it didn't get too wet.

I've tried both www.boat-cover.net and www.boatcoversdirect.com both couldn't help me. One of them gave me a number to Westland? I think. they said they had a cover with the titan tower for a 1996-2001 WS VLX. would this fit the 2002-2003?

By JEREMY EUBANKS (color_pros) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 9:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Let's see pics

By Brent Huling (captainfreedom) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 9:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Call Bake's Marine in Issaquah. www.bakesmarine.com. The covers they put on their boats are custom made Sunbrella covers that you can tow with. They are by far the best working covers out there. I am sure they could email you some pics.

I have the same cover made for my boat (it is a local company in Seattle) and have had them made for all of my boats.

By Nigel Pitcairn (elevenmg) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 9:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jeremy,

I left all the pics on my friends computer. I'm going over to day so I'll post some pics this afternoon.

Brent, Thanks I'll give them a call

By MIKE O (batman) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 8:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nigel, I have the factory cover on my VLX and it does fine for the most part. It was cut locally to fit the legs of the Swoop tower. I took some 1/2 in. PVC and made me a prop from pylon to windshield to take out sag in spots. Boat stays dry and I have no complaints.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com