NEW GELCOAT GRAPHICS Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » NEW GELCOAT GRAPHICS « Previous Next »
By Jeff (jumpman) on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 6:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What do you think of the new graphichttp://centurionboats.coms?

By travis bramlett (travisb) on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 7:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
it's a centurion.

By John Hovde (mastercraft7100) on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 9:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They look the same

By dayne whiddon (wdayne) on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 10:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey jeff, centurion has taken a beating amongst the wakeworld crowd, many w/ good reason. we ain't got a lot of support these days. oh well, i must say that i'm thrilled w/ mine. what new graphic are you referring to?

laterdayne

By Jeff (jumpman) on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 12:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dayne,
I hear ya! Looks like one of those deals where everybody loses. I hate to see stuff like that happen to customers & to dealers. As far as the graphics, some of the ones on the new site were not available in some parts of the country last year. Here is a pic of an all new graphic.

FINISHLINE

FINISHLINE 2

By Jim Bogden (bog) on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 3:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The graphics arent bad but who ever writes the reviews doesnt impress me. Some of the wording sounds flat out gay and the guy needs some help in spelling "there's"

"Stand back, theirs a hurricane coming through!"

By John Hovde (mastercraft7100) on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 4:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like it.

By Larry Lawrence (larry6) on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 3:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Better than some of the others...

By Larry Lawrence (larry6) on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 3:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks better than some of the others!!

By dane (greatdane) on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 4:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The boat naming is totally stupid. IMO (as if you did not know that).

By Jason Craveiro (s4inor) on Saturday, November 09, 2002 - 4:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone else thing they need a new web designer in a bad way? The quality of their website is far lower than that of the product they sell (which does not work in today's market place).

By Brent Huling (captainfreedom) on Sunday, November 10, 2002 - 6:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would totally agree with that Jason. Back when I had a Centurion, I emailed their webmaster and pointed out at least 20 problems on their site. Pages that were blank, at least 10 misspelled words, and just horrible HTML. I think the reason they never responded back is because I told them I have seen better web pages from 6th graders using MS Front Page.

Weather they realize it or not, a bad web site will convince some people interested in their boat not to buy a Centurion. Losing one sale would be the cost of putting together a very nice webpage. Too bad they can't figure that out.

By Rich (wakemonster) on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 7:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
looks very similar to the graphix on my 03 Ski Supreme... the brighter blue is nice tho. Seems like most of the manufacturers are using the darker colors for 2003

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com