Tige autmatic ballast Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through February 10, 2003 » Tige autmatic ballast « Previous Next »
By Jim Bogden (bog) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 8:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
anyone design/install an automatic ballast for their 21V?? Let me know how you did it, might be a good winter project. thanks

By Porter (mikep) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 9:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I bought a hippo and did it. www.hippowakes.com

By Brent Walker (walker) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 2:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I put a make-a-wake in mine. There email address is www.make-a-wake.com. I had 4 bags and it filled in less than 10 minutes.

By joe thomas (joeblow) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 2:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
SINK IT AND BUY A BETTER BOAT

By Skydog96 (skydog96) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 3:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thats harsh joe..... id go with the hippo system..

By Bill J (sdboardr99) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 3:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Did you look at Joe's profile? 2 posts total and his email is tigesuks@hotmail.com

wow, get a life!

By Todd (chadna) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 3:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just make sure you put some bags in the front. From past experience, I think about 800 in back and 4-500 in front TAPS on 5 and it will be killer.

Joeblows (maybe he should have thought about that one)

By Aaron Adams (aadams68) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 4:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a Tige shark skin cover for a 2001 21v for sale if anyone is interested. Also have a bimini. Aadams68@yahoo.com will sell cheap.

By joe thomas (joeblow) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 11:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey termite boy -- kiss my ass

By maz (greatdane) on Wednesday, October 09, 2002 - 11:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just pull the plug for a few minutes and let the plywood soak up the water! :-)

By Kelsh (brd4fun) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 5:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Joe,

How is that 180 coming? Maybe you should get your wake to wake down first.

By Keith (rkg) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 6:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Did Doug get a new ID?

Doug, no offense, just messing with ya.

By Jim Bogden (bog) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 9:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
maz, or should i just get a wedge and watch the transom fall off

By snot rag (rideut) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 9:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
jim what are you currently using?

By Jim Bogden (bog) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 10:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i have 700 lbs of sacks in the back, i need some up front but i am sick of hooking up the pump and then having to unhook it and all that crap, i just want to push a button

By snot rag (rideut) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 11:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I hear you I have both I hate hooking up the sacks to fill and empty. My internal is so fast and easy.

By Todd (chadna) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 12:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
First Joe blows , and now he wants someone to kiss his ass. Maybe he calls his boat a Gayliner too!!!!! Sounds like he wants a cat fight. You Bit@#!!!!!!!!!

As far as the weight up front, if you dont mind towing with weight in the boat. Put some sand bags up there and forget about it.

(Message edited by chadna on October 10, 2002)

By Keith (rkg) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 2:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chadna - 2
Joe - 0

Joe, you really need some better comebacks, Chadna is taking you to school....

By erik (bigperm) on Monday, November 11, 2002 - 8:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
just to let everyone know Hippowakes is out of business I HAD TO CANCELL MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AFTER THEY DID NOT SEND ME MY SYSTEM

By Porter (mikep) on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 8:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi Erik,

How do you know this?

By Mike Freeman (ghetto) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 10:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
sorry to say I had to do the same thing.
Mind you still working on my own system, 9 sacks, 15 jabsco water puppys 3600lbs when full and will take 4 mins.
So far all inlets and plumbing to the sacks complete just the electrics to do.
And before you say anything i Know this is overkill but I just wanted to see if it could be done. I'll probably just use 1800lbs of weight which will take 2mins to fill which I like the sound of.
God I love working on my boat, alot.

By james mccallum (jmccallum) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 11:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We'll need pics of the install of course!!!

cheers,

By MIKE O (batman) on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 9:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep, we need an 8x10 glossy with a paragraph attached describing each one!

By erik (bigperm) on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 5:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Porter,
I know this because after 4 months I still had not recieved my system. So i called many times and no one answered the phone, finally I left a message saying that I was going to cancell my card unless someone got back to me, nobody called back.

By peter gozinya (nohalfboats) on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 7:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WHY WOULD SOMEONE TALK TRASH ABOUT A BOAT AND AT THE SAME TIME NOT USE HIS REAL USER NAME BUT OBVIOUSLY AN ALIAS== LITTLE PUNK IS MY GUESS OR CHICKEN SH..!

By Garrett J Gros (waken23v) on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 10:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a through hull fitting opposite of the engine water intake and use a 1000 GPH pump ( I wired it to the Shower pump wire that I don't use so it is the last switch on the panel next to the driver) that goes to a T fitting to two Straight Line Twin sacks (375 lbs. each.) They fit perfectly in the Tige 23V storage lockers (same size as 21V). It fills in about 6 minutes. I use a shut off valve when full. To empty I just open the valve and they siphon right back out the intake (15 min. plus). I am going to add another T before it hits the sack for overflow and add a pump to each sack to drain. I also have 250 lbs. of lead in the front.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com