slip/waxing questions Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » slip/waxing questions « Previous Next »
By Ian Daly (spudski67) on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 9:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So I am keeping my boat in a slip this summer...any suggestions to help keep the best condition possible?

also, when you wax do you do just the sides or the whole hull? should i use diff wax for the bottom since it will be in the water year round? How do you deal with waxing where the trailer blocks access to the boat? Thanks!

By Ian Daly (spudski67) on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 7:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
suggestions...

By Rich G (rich_g) on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 9:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
you might check some web forums that cater to sailboats. scroll down on this site

http://www.boatered.com/forum/

most sailboats sit in the water and any crud on the bottom really affects performance. I think they would have some expertise in this area.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com