My New Ride!!!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » My New Ride!!!! « Previous Next »
By E Double U (three6ty) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 2:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
SOCAL Crew ready for a Ride. Loaded with every Option. 2000 lbs ballast .

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By Eric (mjfan23) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 2:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet, like the color choice!

By insuranceman (insuranceman) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 2:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
double e,

very nice. i also like the colors.

By Bryce (shortywakeman) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 2:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice boat. wat lake is that ur on? doesnt look like elsinore and im from murrieta and always looking for somewhere new to ride.

By richard estevo (mendo247) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 3:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice!

By entrust clothing (entrustclothing) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 3:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i hope you love yours as much as i like mine :-)
2150 lbs of ballast now, 2600lbs coming soon :-)
Upload

By Diggs (tyler97217) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 3:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Very nice... congrats

By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 3:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gotta love the XLV! It truly is an incredible boat. It's got some nice features that alot of boats don't have and a few innovative ideas that the XLV was the first to have. Like the area for the drop in 36 qt. cooler and the seat back behind the drivers seat. Then there's the features that are only found on SC boats like the walkthru seating with the double up seating for looking forward in the bow and looking back next to the driver. And we can't forget about the stadium seating setup that is really nice when you have a boat full of people who all want to watch the action. Just a few things that I think make the XLV stand out of the pack. It was designed by a wakeboarder for wakeboarders. Upload

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 3:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That thing is huge. I bet it needs every ounce of the 2150 lbs to get the wake kickin'. Nice color combo.

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 3:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sweet boat Eric. When are we riding?

By Buzz (buzz_grande) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 3:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
E Dub,

NICE boat! Love the colors also. If you ever make it dow to San V, let me know. Even crash here if you need to. If you don't feel like bringing your new ride (yea, right), feel free to hit me up and jump on mine. Live next to San V. Go at least 1-2 times/week.

Enjoy your new ride!!

By entrust clothing (entrustclothing) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 4:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
the thing about the XLV that i love is that it was designed to be a wakeboard boat, not a ski designed hull that they put ballast and a tower on, the hull really sinks to get a big wake

By tony dunn jr. (tjdunn) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 5:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats. Very nice Boat!!

By Eric (ethomass) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 7:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
All are sweet looking boats. Would love to ride behind one...

By Aquaholic (zacharoo) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 7:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is the interior orange or yellow and is the boat a 2005 or 06? I thought that the 06 had a accent stripe piping. I like the speakers momo's right?

By liquid ryder (pilot_ryder) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 8:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice boats

By E Double U (three6ty) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 9:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Holic.

It is a 2004. SO its new to me. I bought it with only 85 hours on it so Its new enough. It is Orange. And yes the Speakers are Polk Momo's also has 2 CVR 12 in it as well.

By bad bob (badbob13ftw) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 9:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice

By brian lionel (lionel) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 9:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Beautiful boat E. I like the interior accents. Very clean for a 2004....

By E Double U (three6ty) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 9:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am very anal about the upkeep in the boats I have owned. Like my last boat it will get washed and vaccumed after every use and a fresh coat of 303 after every use as well. It needed a little TLC when I got it but the previous owner kept it in good shape so I didnt have to do much.

Thanks for all the comments guys!!!

ANT, As soon as I get some time we will get a crew on it and go ride .

By E Double U (three6ty) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 9:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
BAD BOB,

It doesnt hold a candle to your new ride but it will have to do until I get the Scratch to buy one of them!!!!!!

Your boat is my dream boat and I love the colors as well.

By Attila (attila916) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 9:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice, even make your Excursion look small!

By jonny (midwesty) on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 10:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i see you must have sold a house recently and the commission check came thru

j/k

nice ride, enjoy!

By Aquaholic (zacharoo) on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 10:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
E try the vinyl finish from G&T it will make the vinyl look brand new. 800-247-9901.... its a sweet boat your going to love it.

By slipknot (slipknot) on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 12:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So it made the initial thread finally. Congrats on the purchase! She's a beauty! Great looking boat with a purchase of the century in my book. Almost as good as mine. Do you have any pics of it with the DC V's on the tower?

I may be riding on Sunday so if you're their give me a pull I want to check out that wake.

Orange is cool!

By liquid ryder (pilot_ryder) on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 6:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
congrats on your boat

By Greg (greg__s) on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 8:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
EW - that is a great looking boat, congrats!. I will keep an eye out for you on that usually very busy and windy lake in the background.

By Rob (sanger_sales) on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 10:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice looking colors congrats on your new boat

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com