another tower box Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » another tower box « Previous Next »
By TeamNeptunes (chas) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 8:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Box will have six eights and a 17inch screen

Upload
Upload
Upload

By richard estevo (mendo247) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 8:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WOW! that a really nice job... what kind of speakers will be in it??

By TeamNeptunes (chas) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 8:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Memphis two way eights.

By Jim Aikins (ccryder) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 9:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I can't wait to hear it. Take another pic when there is power to the screen. Looks great!

By Squid (twakess) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 10:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks killer I like how tight it fits to the side bars of the tower. Nothing like a custom one off box. Looks like you had a lot of dust on the floor with that one. Sand, sand, sand and more sand.

On another note that looks like a 2000 or 1999 SAN. Does it have the old power ram to open the hatch. I did liked that hatch for kicking back on but it was a pain to put gear in and out.

By TeamNeptunes (chas) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 10:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
We should have it all fired up tomorrow.

And yes it has the ram, nice but yet a pain at the same time.

By Squid (twakess) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 10:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok when you need a test guy to see if you can hear it behind the boat let me know I will be there first hand to try it. I will bring some pop bags with me also.

By DAN BERRY (cartronics) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 10:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks good, This is how I did mineUpload
Upload
Upload

By TeamNeptunes (chas) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 10:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
DAMMMMMMM!!! now thats crazy, very nice.

By Squid (twakess) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 10:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WOW that thing look awsome. USS ENTERPRISE shizzz.

What are the things between the two 6.5 are they horns?

By DAN BERRY (cartronics) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 10:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are rockford type rf 6 1/2" components mounted inverted. They look so good we had to show them off. There are three cameras for left, right, and center wake views and a dvd changer for video feed. The front logo is laser etched 1/4" clear plexi backlit with white l.e.d's acting as my white nav light

By Richard (nauty) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 8:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Okay, you guys are just giving me box envy

I just finished a tower box and was pretty proud of it until I saw yours. Good Lord! Those things look great! Very nice job on both of them.

By Jim Aikins (ccryder) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 10:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Let's see your Richard. It's all good, the more the merrier.

By Richard (nauty) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 10:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have more pics on another thread, but here it is again....

Upload
Upload

By Jim Aikins (ccryder) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 10:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK, I saw the other post. It is fun to see all the different shapes and ways of putting speakers on a tower. Nice work!

By tdc_worm (tdc_worm) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
good lord man...my tower box is nearly the same shape as Richard's (without the downward dagger in the center) and i hit my head somewhere to the right of center tonight (near the green circle) while changing my impeller...

imagine if i had been dead centered something like that (in the red circle)... i respect your work, but also i hope you have a good insurance policy with all of the sue happy people in this world!
Upload

By Richard (nauty) on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 6:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It won't be as bad as you think. I usually have my bimini on the boat. Even when stowed in the boot the bimini will keep you from making contact with the box.

By Kody Adams (kody_a) on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 8:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WOW that is a lot of moneys. Very nice

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com