Advice on 92 ski nautique. Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Advice on 92 ski nautique. « Previous Next »
By heath white (heater) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 8:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'v just sold my sea-doo X-20 and I'm looking at a 92 ski nautique. Does anyone know about the wake and performance? Thanks.

By eric fox (fox) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 9:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have one. It is a tournament ski boat, however from 18-22mph it tends to be ok. More weight makes for a better wake obviously. One thing about them is they are small in the interior and afford little storage. I just put a new dimension tower on mine to alleviate that issue and to hang a tower bimini too. Check the floors as these were the last of the wooden stringer. That by itself shouldn't really be a problem as long as the boat was well cared for. It will hold it's value well too.

By shane (auto) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 9:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pretty much what eric said. Skied behind these in school, great boat, but really, really small interior compared to todays boats. Excellent resale, can be weighted. I think the later 205V MC is better for boarding.

By eric fox (fox) on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 12:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You can find the 92's in a ski and open bow...but there aren't many and they bring a premium when they do come up. You might also look for the excel V-drive of about the same year for a better wake in the same size package. Why the ski? Do you have a size limit on your lake, or is it the only affordable inboard in your area?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com