800gph now ...WANT MORE!!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » 800gph now ...WANT MORE!!! « Previous Next »
By Aquaholic (zacharoo) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 3:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
anybody changed out the OEM 800 gph pump for a large volume pump to fill the built in ballast system??

By fred (nautique_04_226) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 7:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
One thing to think about is do you use the tanks to balance the boat out if so the slower pumps will allow you more control over shifting the weight.

By Aquaholic (zacharoo) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 7:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
What I would like is faster filling times and faster emptying times. I hear that I can put a 1100 gph Rule pump and get the performance I'm after.

By Psyclone (cyclonecj) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 8:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a rule 2000 as my drain pump for 1 sack! It is the stock fill pump for your XLV. You can upgrade to a Rule 3800 if you want to fill faster. You should look at the current requirements and fuse size if you go through all this.

As for drain pumps, it's an easy swap but you'll have to go from 3/4" hose to 1" to use the 1100.

I see you are in Marietta, do you ride at Alatoona or Lanier? I'm on the north end of Lanier most of the time.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com