Custom Boat Decals Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Custom Boat Decals « Previous Next »
By P M H (caffeineguy) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 5:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Let's see yours. These are courtesy of Southtown Riders. I think they're pretty cool.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By Jon (jon4pres) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 6:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is a pretty cool boat. I really like the supra and 21v decals. I think that the tower should be powdercoated and there should be a gun mounted to the top of it.

By dan w (future) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 10:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
thats so cool. our boat is the same color "army green" and we too were going to go with a military theme. Thinking about putting a small us flag on each side on the back side. Also thinking about maybe a small picture of a wakeboarder in the air with 131st airborn division written under it in military text. So if you know anyone that can help or that makes stickers let me know how to get in in touch with them. thanks

By Lane Morgan (lan1201) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 10:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bolt a .50 Cal to the front to scare away the game wardens.

By Jon (jon4pres) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 10:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
How about some tower speaker cans that look like missles?

By tony dunn jr. (tjdunn) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 1:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Too cool! I agree you need a couple .50 cals. mounted on the sides of the tower! Nice boat!!

By Jon (jpshaff01) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 7:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i was thinking about keeping a speargun in one of my empty boardracks. I think it would look funny

By markj (markj) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 9:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I must admit, that is pretty cool/original.

By Attila (attila916) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 10:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How bout some wakeworld and CIE decals?

By Garret S. (garret_s) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 10:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would love to get some Wakeworld decals to help advertise...who can take care of that? : )

By Chris Walker (redsupralaunch) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 4:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
PMH - Outstanding!

By Thomy Baer (thomybaer) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 6:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
why no us flag and real missiles? than go on to conquer the world.itīs so sad.

By NAW (ripr) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 7:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Definetly one of a kind..I like it!

By Aaron Nielsen (lzyboy) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 10:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone have any more pics / adtl boats??

Sponsor boats, M2R, regular boats w/ sticks, etc???

By matt Winans (liquidmx) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 1:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You should put your name on the window next to the driver as an identifier, lol.

By Ronia Nash (ladythump) on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 3:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not my cup of tea but it's really cool looking.
Love how the lights are inside the mouth... makes it look like there is a person in the mouth. Very cool dude.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com