The best Cleaner I ever used!!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » The best Cleaner I ever used!!! « Previous Next »
By Aquaholic (zacharoo) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 5:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I must give some big props to G&T's Vinyl Finish. I order this stuff in the winter time after reading a few threads on this site. This is the greatest stuff the interior again looks showroom new, granted the boats' only a year old. This stuff cleans like crazy I use a meduim brissel scrub brush and it lifts the grim right out.

I did'nt realize how dingy the cushions were until I cleaned one area. Wow a great product I found it on the G&T website.

Aquaholic
I hope I get some free Ha Ha.

By jonny (midwesty) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 6:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
g&t stands for what?

By Aquaholic (zacharoo) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 8:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
At the Brown Derby Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky, Robert S. Greiner and K. Kenneth Tarbell decide to take on a Sponge Rubber distributor territory located in Grand Rapids, MI. The Articles of Incorporation for G&T Distributors, Inc. were filed with the State of Michigan on December 28, 1954.
I bought the stuff from their website gtindustries.com

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 6:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Try magic erasers.....I've yet to find a cleaner that works better, and easier.

By Dave Burns (dbjts) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 9:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The best cleaner I've ever used is Mrs Burns!

By Jarret Eubanks (eubanks01) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I 2nd the magic erasers. They are the best of what I've used...and I've tried a lot of them.

By AzWakeBrdr540 (mike_gilbert) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 12:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I used to think magic erasers were the best, until i used starbrite to clean my vinyl, it has never looked as clean since it was new.

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 12:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike, the starbrite cleaner worked great for me, but I let some get on the darker color of the interior on one of my older boats and it faded it. The thing I like about the magic erasers is that they use no chemicals. I even ran it across a stain in my carpet and it got that out, lol.

By shane (auto) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 1:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
303 has some carpet cleaner that is great, and it makes for easy ordering with the rest of the 303 family

By Bruce Banner (breadbutta) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 1:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My wife is the best cleaner, ever!

By Larzon (xsmini) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 3:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mr. Clean All the way!

By vincent salvaggio (vinydapoon) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 3:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
zep 505, frome home depot, only like $3

By Anodyne (anodyne) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 7:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
ZEP is fantastic... You wouldn't believe some of the stains I've taken off with it (I work in a boat shop). I use specifically the Zep Vinyl Cleaner (http://webfiles.acuitysp.com/psr/psr_0234.PDF). Follow it up with ZEP Protect All/303 Aerospace Protectant (like 2 hours later... using the protectant too soon after cleaning the vinyl can result in strange spotting), and stains will not be possible.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com