06' Tige Swivel Board Racks Oops!!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » 06' Tige Swivel Board Racks Oops!!! « Previous Next »
By Joshua Tickle (showtime) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 5:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone on here had any dealings w/ the swivel board racks on the 06' Tige (specifically the 22ve), if model matters?

By JK (justridin) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 6:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I put about 60 hours on a 22ve with the swivel board racks last October. At first I was concerned as there seemed to be some movement when I shook them while they were locked in place. However on the water, and we were in some rough stuff on the Colorado near Parker, they rode just fine. Since then I have added a pad into the place where they lock closed and that movement is gone. As you can see they hold a wakesurf board and do clear the bimini when swiveled into the boat. I have seen more heavy duty looking ones on other boats (without bungees too which is nice) but at a much higher price tag than the cost of a pair on the Tige. Hope this helps.

Upload
Upload
Upload

By brian lionel (lionel) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 7:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice boat JK. Looks like you have it pretty pimped, too.

By Joshua Tickle (showtime) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 8:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
reason this was posted... and asked..

i was on one all day sat --less than 10 hrs on the boat. the right side rack, loaded w/ 2 boards broke off and hit hte water while under way. the rider behind the boat hit the conglameration and damaged all 3 boards.... i am not impressed at all, and hope that hte local tige dlr will step up and repl my board....

By liquid ryder (pilot_ryder) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 8:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Was that picture taken in Parker Az?

By JK (justridin) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 9:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Brian.

Sorry to hear about your boards Joshua. I would not have expected that to happen after the beating my racks took in rough water conditions.

Yes, the pic was Parker.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com