Guideline for Registration on Side of... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Guideline for Registration on Side of Boat « Previous Next »
By Jory Swim (carcrz) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 3:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Got the new boat, now I need to put on my registration numbers. Any guidelines that I need to know? We have the 3" letters. Any special spacing in between each letter or group of letters/numbers?

By Lauri H. (soak_up_the_sun) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 4:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here you go...for Missouri:
http://www.boat-ed.com/mo/course/p4-1_boatnumbers.htm
We just ordered ours from:
http://www.domednumbers.com/
Congrats on the new boat!

By Jory Swim (carcrz) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 4:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have seen pictures of them. They look pretty sweet! Got any idea of how long it takes to get them in? Also, how they compare to vinyl decals in longevity?

By Jory Swim (carcrz) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 4:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oh yeah, thanks for the site!

By Lauri H. (soak_up_the_sun) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 4:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Actually, no, I don't know how long they take to get...duh, I can't find it on the site either.
Oh well, probably 10 days or so...hopefully not longer. I'll let you know when I get them, we just ordered them today.
The site says that they last up to 7 years, so that's pretty good. I was trying to decide whether to spend the $ on them, and asked my husband if he thought it was worth it...he said "well yeah!", "you aren't going to put Ace Hardware numbers on our new boat, are you???". Pretty funny...

By Jory Swim (carcrz) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 5:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Doesn't everybody use mailbox stickers on their brand new boat??? No I bought them from Boater's World. I may actually take them back & have a sign shop cut me some new ones. Not sure though.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com