Huge V-drive sacs Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Huge V-drive sacs « Previous Next »
By jon bassham (texasbear08) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 3:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Has anyone used these before?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7172238916&category=15272&ssPageName=STORE:PROMOBOX:GENERIC

They look like a good deal. Also... anyone know if they would fit in a 210 beside the enigine?

thanks

By Randy (dudeman) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 5:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The problem with most sacks isn't being puncture proof, but leaking at the fitting itself. You might want to ask them what their thread length is. If I'm not mistaken, the newer sacks have 3/4 inch or longer.

By Edward J. Sullivan (bigshow) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 6:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The 20x20x50 sacks are bigger. I bought a pair of Launchpad 725s but I'm not having any luck finding fittings for the inlet and outlet ports. I'm starting to think that I should have gone with Flyhigh instead.

By Charlie Kelly (jovedawake) on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 6:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeah, that's a good question...i've seen those and wondered the same thing...

they have a cheap price...but are they cheap at holding water???

By Nate152 (ride152) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 6:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I bought a 750 lb sack for my ski locker from these guys and have not had a problem at all.
I back em!

By slipknot (slipknot) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 6:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i have 2 of the big bumps in the back for about 2 years now, not one problem, they work fine, I think the new ones are even thicker. Ihave the 750's though.

(Message edited by slipknot on April 10, 2006)

By Scot M Berner (scottyb) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 10:41 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
There is a video somewhere where they drop one of the big bumps off a roof full and it does not leak after it lands. I also own one of the big bumps and so do some of my buddies and they are great, no problems for 2 seasons.

By George Aslinger (mobv) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 11:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The connection on those sacks is the "waterbed" connector. That is the only drawback in my opinion. I had one of the "big bump" for 4 years without any problems. The waterbed fittings are not quite as secure as the npt fittings used in the pro-x series.

By Charlie Kelly (jovedawake) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 5:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hmmm, maybe ill try that....

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com