advice on perfectpass location Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » advice on perfectpass location « Previous Next »
By brian (drifter1136) on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 4:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a 1994 sport nautique and am wondering where the best location for the paddlewheel would be. Has anyone does this on a similar boat, and any pics would help out.
Thanks
BC

By will c (wakemaniac69) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 11:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got a 1980 Ski Nautique, I placed my PP paddle wheel directly opposite from the factory installed water pick up as close to the stringer as possible. Try not to place it to far to the front of the boat, I spoke to one guy and his paddle wheel was up towards the front of the boat and when he went across the wake for double ups the wheel would come out of the water and he would lose pp control. Contact PP in Halifax, they are extremely helpful with this stuff, they are your best souce of technical information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com