Hyperlite Vector Art? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Hyperlite Vector Art? « Previous Next »
By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 8:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ok, here's my situation. I've been looking for a Hyperlite decal to put in the back window of my truck. A while back I purchased a few different decals, then I purchased a new truck. The center section of the back window is 28.5" wide and I've been looking for a Hyperlite decal to fit it. I have one that is 30" so just a tad too big and I have the 14" one as well. But it's just too small. I'd like to have it made to be 28" wide. So, a friend of mine had a sign shop make a Supra decal to his specs a while back and thought I'd try that for my Hyperlite. I called a sign shop and they said they needed the Vector art of the image to be able to make it. It was possible through other ways, but also much more expensive. So I thought I'd ask all you if any of you had the Hyperlite decal in Vector art or similar. Which logo for Hyperlite you ask? The most common one, the one that has a line around it with the corners at a 45 degree angle. The first three letters are cut outs and the "ERLITE" are individual letters.

Can anyone help?

By Matt K. (flyspec14) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 8:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
www.brandsoftheworld.com

use the search bar at the bottom, I know they have at least one

By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 9:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matt- Thanks for the link. I tried it and they do have a Hyperlite one but it's the wrong Hyperlite logo I am looking for.

Anyone else?

By Matt K. (flyspec14) on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 7:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What you could do is buy a small decal, the version of the design you like & scan it. Most reputable sign shops have a program that can auto-trace and can easily be cleaned up. It's all about what you start with though... I could also do it for ya if you want. Email is matt@axiom-graphics.com

By Mattato (mattyboyr6) on Friday, April 07, 2006 - 4:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Email Hyperlite. If you are going ot advertise for them you shouldn't pay out the nose or have to search all over.

By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 7:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matt & Matt- Thanks for the suggestions. I will drop an email to Hyperlite and see what kind of response I get back. I agree, if I am going to advertise for them they shouldn't have a problem either 1. Making a decal to what I need or 2. Sending me the vector art for me to have it made.

If this doesn't work, then Matt K. I will drop you an email. Thanks for all the help guys!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com