Any "secret" info on 2007 models?... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Any "secret" info on 2007 models? « Previous Next »
By Brian Barth (brian1000) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 1:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Google must be broken as I can't find any spy photos or classified info on new boat models for 2007! :-)

Does anyone have any insight into any major changes from the big brands for 2007?

I'm trying to decide if I should pick up an '06 now or wait until August and get a brand spankin' new '07.

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 2:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I do, but it's called a secret for a reason.

Just messin' with ya bro.

By NAW (ripr) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 2:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would get the '06 now. To buy an '07 in August you 'may' take the risk of getting one of the first models that doesn't have all the bugs worked out yet.

But the 'I have an '07' factor almost makes up for the risk!

By S Dorgan (ice3944) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 3:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have heard all the '07's are going back to I/O's that run on seaweed and fish carcasses.

(just kidding)

By entrust clothing (entrustclothing) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 3:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
since moomba, mastercraft and tige all brought out new boats for 06 and malibu went through a redesign a couple years back i don't see much new stuff for 07

By wake (buguru) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 4:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The cat will be out of the bag when it is closer to 07 model time

By Sean Fitzpatrick (slax303) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 4:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I talked to Mike Brendell at a boat show in Portland and when I was talking to him about the new graphics for the 06 MBs he said, wait until you see the 07's, theyre totally different and look very sharp.. so Ive got high hopes for MB in 2007

By Chad White (cwhite) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 1:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have heard that mastercraft is introducing their redesigned ski boats so I can't imagine them coming out with any new wakeboard boats in the same year.

By E.J. (deuce) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 1:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I will assume that Mastercraft will rename the 205V/X-Star/X-2/X-1 to the X-0, X-Wife or Ixtapa. Other than that, I have no predictions at this time.

E.J.

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 2:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
don't get me wrong, I love the x-1/x2/xstar/205v, but they've got to stop re-naming this boat.
I feel sorry for a person that owns one because you have to add a paragraph to decribe what it is you own..

By E.J. (deuce) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 2:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Agreed Tom... Not only does it cost $40 more to list it in the paper(pay by the line), but then 15 minutes on the phone explaining what boat it really is.

"Yes, the one that was the X-2"

"Yea, I love the pickle fork front."

"No, not that X-2, like the first X-Star."

"Yea....that has a pickle fork."

"No, the FIRST X-Star."

"Who's on first?"

That said.... We have what use to be the "super Air.".......

By Alan Slabaugh (alans) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 2:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
MB Sports is going to blow everyone away with the new stuff they have coming for '07....haha....nice being on the other end for once....I don't think it will be too long before there is a press release.

By entrust clothing (entrustclothing) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 2:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
im excited to see the new MBs. their boats are really nice but the windshield lines and some other aspects of them look a little dated

By Jim Bogden (bog) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 5:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
instead of flames MB is going to spirals. it will be sick

By Sean Fitzpatrick (slax303) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 5:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
no i heard theyre going tribal decals like EVERY other boat out on the market now!! alright!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com