epic boat in medford Oregon? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » epic boat in medford Oregon? « Previous Next »
By josh kelly (josh12) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 8:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
driving home yesterday i could of sworn i saw an epic boat on a trailer going through town? anyone know anything?

By shawn (shawnmdarnell) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 8:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i saw the black epic last month at the zieman trailer manufacture in woodland,ca. It looked like it had been sitting outside for years, really filthy inside and out.

By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 6:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Josh- What are wanting to know? The Epic's aren't made anymore. 2001 was their last year of production. They're a great boat. Ahead of their time when they were made. The drivetrain in them is probably the best out there. It's the Lexus V8, I think it's the same as the iForce V8. Get's great GPH. Everyone who owns one raves about them. I was thinking about getting one a long time ago but when I finally was able to they weren't being made anymore. But all in all, a Very solid boat!!!

With all that said, were you thinking that the boat you saw was a boat by the manufacturer named Epic? Not the manufacturer Toyota? Just being clear. By your question it sounds like you think it's the new boat by Epic.

By shawn (shawnmdarnell) on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 6:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Epic I saw was the new one

By Craig Strait (yosquire) on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 6:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kraig,

There is the Epic Marine - a Toyota company that went out of business.
http://www.epicmarine.com

Then there is Epic Wake Boats
http://www.epicboats.com

He's asking about the new company - Epic Wake Boats, This is their first production year.

By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 9:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Craig- Thanks for the clarification. I am aware of both, and the history of both. But thanks for the clarification nonetheless.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com