for anyone who boats on lake norman nc Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » for anyone who boats on lake norman nc « Previous Next »
By joshua munday (jmunday) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 5:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just wanted to say that the lake norman marina on hwy 150 screwed me out of $23 dollars. Be careful if you buy any electrical parts from them because i bought a marine slave starter solenoid and it was bad from the beginning, and they would'nt replace it or give me my money back!! They told me that I could've hooked it up wrong, and I told them that I would bring the boat to them and they could verify that I hooked it up correctly, but that didn't work. I then bought the same solenoid from NAPA and it works fine. So if you buy parts from them make sure you know what your getting. AS FOR ME I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM ANYMORE OF MY MONEY!!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com