Can I borrow a boat cover for spring ... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Can I borrow a boat cover for spring ride? « Previous Next »
By Attila (attila916) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 12:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone have a boat cover I can borrow for spring ride? It looks like I won’t be able to get mine in time. (2006 X1) I am an upstanding WW citizen and will return it in the same shape I get it in.

Thanks in advance in case you are able to help me out!

By Aaron Nielsen (lzyboy) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 1:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Attila,

Hit up your dealer, mine is on backorder & my delaer ( SKI WORLD ) hooked me up with a used / shop cover in the meantime... Talk to your dealer, see what they can for ya - good luck - see ya at Spring Ride!

Lzy

By Attila (attila916) on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 9:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I will beg the dealer tomorrow but if someone in Sac/surrounding area has one I would really appreciate it!

By Attila (attila916) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 10:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dealer is looking for one, unfortunatley they don't have one in stock or I would just buy it. If anyone has one please help me out. I want to take my boat to Sprind Ride. Go CIE!

Thanks!

By Rod McInnis (rodmcinnis) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 10:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What kind of cover are you talking about?

I have a nice canvas cover for my boat, cost about $200. It only took a day to get it from the wharehouse to the dealer. Unless you are looking for something custom it should just be a matter of ordering it and picking it up.

That said, I don't tow the boat with the cover on. It can flap pretty bad and chaffe the hull, and the covers don't last very long when they are subjected to that kind of wind load.

Why are you so desperate to get one to go to the Spring Ride? I know it is likely to rain, but heck, it's a boat, it should be able to get wet!

Speaking of the Spring Ride, anyone else going? My son wants to go, but I suspect that it is going to be a bust. The stereo compition portion of the events has already been cancelled.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com