Moomba Tower Mounted Bimini Top Question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Moomba Tower Mounted Bimini Top Question « Previous Next »
By Jman (jmanolinsky) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 5:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Does anyone have a Moomba with a tower mounted bimini top? I have a 2000 Mobius with the non-swept tower and need to purchase a new bimini boot (cover), but the tag on my bimini top is ripped off. If I knew the Sunbrella model number for the top, it would make ordering the boot much easier. Can anybody help me out here?

Thanks in advance,
Jman

By Jman (jmanolinsky) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 10:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A Supra with the same tower and bimini top configuration would be the same. There is a tag on the front of the bimini top that has the model of bimini top and another label with Sunbrella on it. I need the model number off of the tag.

Thanks,
Jman

By Nate152 (ride152) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 1:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a 2000 Kamberra and will look tonight.

If I can find the tag on the bimini top - I will post it tomorrow for you.

By Jman (jmanolinsky) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 4:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Nate.

Jman

By Nate152 (ride152) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 10:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jman, I just took a look at the bimini top, it is a Sunbrella, of course...the tag with the model number is also ripped off...

I guess it's like the matress labels..everyone can't resist ripping them off.
sorry bro

By Jman (jmanolinsky) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 7:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Nate. Maybe someone else will give me the answer. I posted a pic of my boat in the Moomba thread so maybe I'll find out from there. Where do PMs show up on the board. I've looked, but didn't see a place for them.

Jman

By entrust clothing (entrustclothing) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 8:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i have an 05 mobius, do you think the top will be the same? i can look at the numbers

By Jman (jmanolinsky) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Entrust,

I believe the tops are the same. If you could check I would appreciate it.

Jman

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com