Pictures of my new wife (boat)! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Pictures of my new wife (boat)! « Previous Next »
By Sam Dawson (whoisrockey) on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 11:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Allright everyone. after a long time of searching for used boats i determined i couldnt find the right one for me. I was real close to buying a 2000 sky supreme wakeboard edition for 22,000. but i know the owner of a dealer here in town and i pulled in a favor. 2006 Sky supreme 220 sp ballast tower you know the deal. Msrp is 33,900 plus all the fees and everything. he told me he would sell it 2000 over what he paid so i told him to show me what he paid. he paid 25,900. that tells you the markup they make on boats. anyways i ended up paying 26,400 for a brand new boat. I am stoked. I would be more if it hadnt rained 28 out of 31 days this month in redding. AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways here she is sorry i cant take the cover off. ITS RAINING!!!
Upload
Upload
Upload

By Sparky Jay (wake_upppp) on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 2:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice looking boat. Someone on here had an 05 v220 Supreme they were sellimg for 31,000 brand new, sounded like a great deal. How is the wake on these boats?

By Sam Dawson (whoisrockey) on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 3:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont know yet but everyone i have talked to says properly weighted they are great.

By Craig Anderson (stillstandin) on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 5:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is a pic of the wake..about 22 MPH, no ballast, two people in the boat. I use to own one. You will like it, great boatsUpload

By dan w (future) on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 6:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
she's hot! congrats man very nice looking boat hope ya got a pre nup though you know how women are.

By jonny (midwesty) on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 8:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
time to upgrade that rig! love it tho..send some interior shots so i can compare

By Supreme Rob (supreme_rob) on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 8:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sam, Congrat's! Great looking boat. It's cool to have another proud supreme owner on the board.

By mark (marknjenn) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 6:00 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Very nice boat Sam, congrats! Treat her well and she'll do the same!!

By Jon (jon4pres) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 7:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice boat and sounds like you got a great price.

By Sam Dawson (whoisrockey) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 4:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks guys. its always good to have other people to justify it to you. I think everyday about how much i spent on it and its a lot of money bla bla bla, but i know very well the first time i take it on the lake it will be worth every penny. its just frustrating a week later and it hasnt touched water. oh well you only live once right?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com