Sreamin Sacs Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Sreamin Sacs « Previous Next »
By Brian LaFavor (discolafinger) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 2:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was thinking of getting all the cover's for my boat, speaker&light bar combo, board racks, mirror, & sparetire. Has anyone heard good or bad?

By Kenny (ghostrider_2) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 3:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
they did my speaker rack, spare tire cover and ski pylon cover. They do great work at very good prices.

Renee and Tate had more on their boat done and they also swear by them.

By Tate (redv215) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 3:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
We have become good friends with Dan and Sabrina since they started doing our covers. They have done a lot of work for us. Their covers are awesome! They can do custom or stock covers for you. All @ a reasonable price. Check them out @ www.screaminsacs.com Be sure to tell them you were refered by friends @ WW.

Here is a pic of our boat with the covers they have done including: board racks, mirror, spare tire, bimini, ski pylon, trailer guide pads, teak deck, & tower speakers.
Upload

By Brian LaFavor (discolafinger) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 6:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thank you for your input I am going to use them for everything. you said to let them know about ww but I have yet too see any thing about them, or talk about. I happen to run across them on ebay. thanks again. ps nice ride, sharp, do you have any pics uncovered,in the water?

By Renee V (litlone873) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 7:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Brian,

Here are a couple pics of our boat (above) uncovered in the water.

Upload
Upload

By Tate (redv215) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 8:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Brian, Just tell them you were refered by Tate and Renee. They will treat you right.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com