XLV ballast Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » XLV ballast « Previous Next »
By Manzo (zo1) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 1:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone out there with an XLV using the Fly High Pro-X 750 pounders in the rear compartnents.

Want to put these in there and the measurements seem as though they will fit, just looking for real world reports!

Thanks...

By Cliff Griffin (seattle) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 5:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You may want to demo with that much weight in the rear before you actually purchase them. The XLV has a nicer shaped wake when the front locker has the 1000lb CG sack and the rear bags are around 350lb to 400lbs on either side. Much more weight in the back than that and the wake starts lipping unless you run 23mph and above.

By entrust clothing (entrustclothing) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 5:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
do they flyhigh sacs plug right in? i need bigger sacs in my XLV but the larger factory ones are so expensive!

By Manzo (zo1) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 5:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yea, from my understanding the moomba stock sacs are the fly highs.

I am looking at the 750s as I also want to get the wake diaed for surfing and I want to keep the sacs hidden.

Thanks for the input...

By entrust clothing (entrustclothing) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 5:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeha i just have the 600 front and 275 rears and i can surf it but i want it a lot bigger!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com