Light Bar Location? (05 Supra 21V) An... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Light Bar Location? (05 Supra 21V) Any Suggestions « Previous Next »
By Roy Reddick (thickens) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 12:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Need to find a good location by this weekend, am having them installed, they are the liquid audio 6 light bar - 4 back and 2 front. http://liquidaudiosounds.com/pages/lights/index.shtml

Thanks for any input!

By Daniel O'Callaghan (greenthumb) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 12:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the same light bar but m tower differs from yours. You will be happy with the light bar, although it does draw a lot of juice from the battery. Make sure the switch they give you matches the amps going through it, I went through the first one in no time.

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 12:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You'll more than liekly have to run those lights on two separate switches unless you cna find a big enough relay. I've's been safe with a 15 amp relay on 3 lights...that's pushing it. I only use mine for docking, surfing and cleaning up.

Upload

(Message edited by acurtis_ttu on March 31, 2006)

By Diggs (tyler97217) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 1:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This is from an 05. I was always very happy with it

Upload

By Vince Dinatale (supratweaked) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 7:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Custom light bars on an 05 22SSV. I used Skylon blank tubing and the lights like the ones on Diggs old ride.

Diggs- Can't wait to see what you have been up to with the new one.

Upload
Upload

By Diggs (tyler97217) on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 10:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Vince that looks nice with the lights and fusions. I am dying for my tower speaks and lights to get in......... I did post some pics of the boat in some other threads. Check it out....

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com