New Toys!!!! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » New Toys!!!! « Previous Next »
By Tyler McCurdy (tyboarder03) on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 8:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well went home this week, to find my new board is finally here, along with my Dad's new tow rig...not mine but hell good enough. 2006 Byerly 137, and Im a big fan of the matte black, and a 2004 F350 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel with 4 inch lift, air bag suspension, Banks Monster exhaust, and chipped.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload

By Aaron Ware (99_slaunch) on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 8:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I like that flat blk!

By Jeremy Hurst (jrhurst) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 7:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
yea ,, thats hot with the Sphynx's

By anthony0005 (anthony0005) on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 - 11:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice

By discolafinger (discolafinger) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 6:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice truck, sweet toys, you are going to have a good time this yearUpload
Upload
Upload

By depoint50ae (depoint50ae) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 7:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That board is SICK!!

By discolafinger (discolafinger) on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 2:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload

By Pat P (cable_rocker) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 12:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
your livingroom looks like from a austin powers movie!

By shane (auto) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 5:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
can't go wrong with banks and dieselLove passing those underpowered gassers

By discolafinger (discolafinger) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 6:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know, I can not beleave the wife let me, she says she likes it. Its my Rock Star look, any ways this is going to be a great summer, first summer with new boat. The truck 4" cold air intake, 4" turbo down pipe and straight pipe all the way back, no cat, no mufler. superchip,6" lift, 20's 37's, grill, cowl hood, trible flame hand painted pin stripe. The thing sounds like a JET plane.

By Diggs (tyler97217) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 8:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeah sorry for my roll in the hijacking of this thread, but I told Aimee i want your lamp. i can also confirm his truck does sound like a jet and will get sidewayz

By Nick (shagman) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 9:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The new board looks good Tyler, now we just need to get out so you can use it! It's been 3 weeks for me now and that feels like an eternity..

By Nick (shagman) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 9:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Oh and what does it actually say on the bottom of your board?

By Kasey Kurtz (malibu_nut) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 10:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
looks to me like the alphabet and the numbers 12324567890

By Tyler McCurdy (tyboarder03) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 12:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well it starts with Speak eveil at the top on the left, in the mouth is the alphabet, the top row of teeth say "yes Byerly no" and the lower row of teeth say "hello Hyperlite good bye"

By Tyler McCurdy (tyboarder03) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 1:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OH and the top deck in white says speak evil

By Mad Child (madchild1) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 3:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeah, the byerly theme for this year is "hear evil, see evil, speak evil" pretty cool imho.

i thought my 05 137 and Lf team boots was the best looking byerly setup, but daamnnnnn gina!!! that is one slick looking setup!

By Small Wake Inc. (airwarrior04) on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 4:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are those boards leaning against that plasma?
lol. great setups.

Congrats

By discolafinger (discolafinger) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 9:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
on the tv stand, thank's

By Small Wake Inc. (airwarrior04) on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 - 9:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Didnt mean to sound rude just wondering

By discolafinger (discolafinger) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 7:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Tyler Mc how is that banks stuff working out and do you have any idea of the power and ft. #, i all most got that collor of truck myself maybe the 07 will be like that if i get one

By Tyler McCurdy (tyboarder03) on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 9:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Discola-
I only got to drive it a couple times so far since its my dads new truck. But from what he told me the chip was another 120hp and the Banks Monster exhaust I have no clue, but it makes it sound pretty wicked. It'll tow like nothing Im sure. We'll see soon though hopefully some nice weather soon. You could easily put that truck sideways if you have a heavy foot.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com