How the lakes in Nashville?? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » How the lakes in Nashville?? « Previous Next »
By Aquaholic (zacharoo) on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 8:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am moving to the Nashville area...are there any lakes to live on???

By Make-a-Wake.com (wpstevenson) on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 9:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Priest and old hickory are the closest to nashville, priest is by the airport. Center hill is about 1 hour away we have a house there. The airport is on that side of nashville. We are there every weekend, email me and we will show you around. I just got a 2006 mastercraft X2 we can try out.

By Lee Tudor (leetudor) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 4:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
www.nashvillewakeboarder.com

Old Hickory is the only one you can live on and have a boat/

By Make-a-Wake.com (wpstevenson) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 5:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Lee

Joan has a house on the center hill lake and has a boat, ha. Lee is right, it is almost impossible to get a house with a private dock at Center hill. She keeps it on a lift at one of the marina's about 5 mim from her house. Joan's Aunt and Uncle just bought a lot right on the water, great view, but no way to have a dock.

By Lee Tudor (leetudor) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 7:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Who replaced the dock with a / ? Brent has a house and a dock on Center Hill Lake but only 12 other private docks on the whole lake.

By Brad (big_b) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 8:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
www.wakeboardnashville.com

you can ask anything you want to know on there about nashville.

btw, nashville is a great spot.

By Branden Glenn (bat0525) on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 2:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
THE WAKES ARE STARTING TO RISE.ANYBODY JONEZIN.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com