Indoor Boat Storage in the Central va... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Indoor Boat Storage in the Central vally area « Previous Next »
By Stewart McLean (gizel) on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 1:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I thought that I would ask here, I wanted to know if people knew of Indoor Boat storage places in the Central valley area, and how much they cost? I know that Liquid Wrenches and Ski World offer it but I cant remember how much they charge. Are there others out there? Also I know that one of the problems with both of those is Hours. My deal is that I live with Home Owners Association and I can not have my boat in my Driveway for longer than 24 hours. I keep it in my garage right now but it is taking the entire garage and I need to be able to other things.

By Ron (dcranium) on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 9:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know there is a place across from the B& W resort near Isleton. Sorry, not sure of the name though. Other Delta locals will know...

By Wakejunky (wakejunky) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 6:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here in Sac. Seems really reasonable and secure.

http://www.mcclellanstorage.com

Chris
Get the Grip you Deserve
www.wakejunky.com

By Stewart (stewart) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 12:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Orwood on the delta and across from B&W is Delta Boat Storage, which is where I keep mine.

By Eric Silva (getssum) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 1:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There's also storage at 8 mile road at King Island Resort / Honker Cut Marine

My friend's boat is stored there, but I'm not sure who's actually operating the storage faclity, but I'd guess Honker Cut
www.honkercutmarine.com

11500 W Eight Mile Rd.
Stockton, CA. 95219
(209) 476-0103

By chris williams (audiopro74) on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 7:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep honker cut operates the storage. Talk to judd if he's got any open he'll hook you up.

By Rick H (blastmaster) on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 8:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My boat is n Mclellan Indoor Storage, Cost is $120 month and worth every cent. It is clean dry and I never worry about it. Heck these boats with boards in the racks and wetsuits, life jacket & towels hanging on the tower to dry. talk to Ken if you call there.

Rick

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com