Is one pair of Addictions enough? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Is one pair of Addictions enough? « Previous Next »
By Randy (dudeman) on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 10:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Properly amped of course. I'm looking to upgrade to hear at 70' riding loud and clear. Is one pair enough or do you need 2. I don't want to spend more than I have to. Thanks.

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 11:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
yes. two will be fine, but if you want more.....

If you want the 1010's I have a pair I'm trying to curently sell, same price as the addicitions. no shipping costs, and you have th eotpion of using my quick release and the screamin sac covers.

By Randy (dudeman) on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 11:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Adam, I sent you an email and replied to your for sale post on the 1010's. Can you send me some pics and what amp to you use to drive those?

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 11:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here's a pic of them on my tower (same as yours) my digital camera was stolen 3 weeks ago, I'll get pictures to you hopefully in a day, but no later than firday.
Upload

By Kyle Cramm (00wakesetter) on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 1:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Randy, If you want loud the 1010s is want you want. They scream!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com