One more Bazooka tube question Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » One more Bazooka tube question « Previous Next »
By Todd Brown (t_brown) on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 3:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Guys, I have a Bazooka tube questions over in the Audio forum but no answers. Can you help me out?

Thanks!!!

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/87667/309417.html?1142966031

By C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod) on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 3:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It sounds like you have the remote (in most cases the blue wire) connected incorectly. This is what kicks on the amp when the deck turns on.

I think.

By Johnny Neves (johnny_jr) on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 4:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You'll need to run the remote power wire to the deck no the ignition. The tube should only be on when the deck is on, and visa versa. Your deck should have a blue wire with a white stripe (most common) off the back. Try that.

By Todd Brown (t_brown) on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 5:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK! I have that loop wire connected so that it will auto turn on but that may be the big issue here.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com