Newest Addition to NWHC Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Newest Addition to NWHC « Previous Next »
By bsflower (tcluv85) on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 9:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jeff is proud to present the latest addition to the Northwest Hardcore Crew.
Upload

Notidad (and his wife, Tracy) new Team 211. Very cool boat.
Upload
Upload
Upload

They filmed us while breaking in the engine. We enjoyed the glassy water (or at least Jeff and I enjoyed the glassy water)....
Upload
Upload

And after we got off the water, we had a little celebration, MIMOSA anyone....
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

By bsflower (tcluv85) on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 9:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have lots more pics, if anyone wants more pics or these pics but bigger let me know.

Thanks Jeff for bring the 'bu out and Dave and Tracy for bring the new 211. (what a great addition to the crew)

By Attila (attila916) on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 10:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That boat has clean lines and I think it will have great resale! IMO it is also the best current generation tower from the Nautique lineup. I wish we had a lake in Nor Cal that was not full of logs this time of year

By notidad (noti_dad) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 5:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
more.......
Upload
Upload
Upload

By S Dub (sdub) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 5:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That boat is def. the Shiaat....nice choice of color, or should I say, no color.

By dtw. (notsobueno) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 7:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Awesome boat. Nice on the champagne...pouring vs. breaking

Congrats.

By Bruce Mac (brucemac) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 7:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
sweet boat nauti, congrats to you and your family.

By bsflower (tcluv85) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 7:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
S Dub - you and Pam coming out to hang with the crew this summer?

By jonny (midwesty) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 7:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i always thought the breaking in period was without riders in tow and without ballast? nice boat regardless

(Message edited by midwesty on March 26, 2006)

By Jeremy Krenek (crowmobe540) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 10:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that may be true, but aren't you supposed to break in new vehicles as well. I don't think anyone keeps a new vehicle under 50 mph for the first couple hundred miles. Not sure how important that really is.

On that note, I would probably suffer through the break in period on that nice of a boat just to be safe

By bad bob (badbob13ftw) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 10:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice ride
...i just broke in my new bu ... under 3k first 2hr, under 4k next 2... no balast.... o...ya no champagne... got the first spill outta the way... coors light ;)

enjoy

By Troy (liveoz) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 10:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Jonny,
The boat is still a virgin. That was Jeff's boat that they were riding behind. The maiden pull was supposed to be today but got rained out. I wonder who will get the first pull. Jager Brad got the first pull behind mine last year.

Dave,
The boat is looking good, looks even better in person! congrats!!

By Mikeski (mikeski) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 11:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Congrats, welcome to the 211 family!

By S Dub (sdub) on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 9:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bsflower....I think a houseboat trip to Shasta is in order.

BTW how does M Dogg like his new ride???

By bsflower (tcluv85) on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 11:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
S Dub - Shasta sounds nice, but not this summer. You need to talk to Notidad about the guy's trip this year.

Notidad will have to respond about M Dogg's opinion on the new boat. I know Tracy's, she loves it. She drives up and sees the boat and gets all excited that it is theirs. She really wants a garage now though.

By Jeff Reese (jeffr) on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 12:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Noti, OK I may be bias about white boats… but WOW that boat sure looks good on the water!

Can’t wait to get er loaded up and check out the wake! Bummed that the weather was crap on Sunday!

By notidad (noti_dad) on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 2:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
BS - She wants a new kitchen before a garage. Check that........ she's looking for a new house. But she is excited about the boat. Wait 'til some of the NWHC check out her driving skills.

s dub - M Dogg like the space. He now has room to play cars while we are riding. He also likes the jump seat that goes in the walk-thru to the nose. He's already calling it his seat.

Jeff - It'll have to wait until 4/15. Hope you have about 500lbs to move around. In cali this w/e (you're @ Spring Ride......baSHturd) and I have to patrol the w/e of the 9th (last day) to help close the hill and stow our gear.

By John Schneble (john30) on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 4:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice boat noti!! All white....pretty sick. Maybe one of these days you'll invite a south sound rider to play J/K Nice ride though congrats!

By greg (gwake) on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 4:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
nice nice nice

By tony dunn jr. (tjdunn) on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 6:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Very nice boat I to like the all white boat. Good choice.

By notidad (noti_dad) on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 8:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anytime John. Can't wait to add some weight and see what we can get out of her. I've heard really good things about the wake with some extra weight.

Thanks all for the compliments. We couldn't be happier. Pacific Nautiques was great and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

BTW - Saturday's purpose was to run the engine break-in procedure (no riders) and shakedown everything. It's now @ the 6 hr mark and ready for use.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com