HK Drive+Play Mounting ? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » HK Drive+Play Mounting ? « Previous Next »
By Mike Green (mgg) on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 8:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hello. I was hoping that someone here had some pics or ideas of where the best place to mount the screen and toggle for the drive+play. I will be mounting it in a 2005 vlx if that helps. Thanks, Mike

By Chad Miranda (forwaken) on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 2:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Squid, Squid?

By Ryan Brown (ldp) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 9:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mike, check out this link

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/285896.html

I just installed one on my boat. I put the screen on the lower left side of the dash and the toggle on the lower right side. I like to drive with my left hand so having the toggle on the right made more sense. I would put it in a place that might be a little more protected from the sun and water. It will be interesting to see how it holds up when it gets a little wet.

By Mike Green (mgg) on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 12:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I already mounted it on friday. I will post some pics when I get a chance. I am working with a guy at Redline Audio here in Vegas so I might wait till he is done with everything to post pics. Mike P.S. Thanks for the help.

By dave mix (mcaddyman) on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 3:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Upload
Upload

By Mike Green (mgg) on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 8:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The last pic is pretty close to how I did it. I can't wait to finish the system and get out on the lake. Mike

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com