What about these board racks? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » What about these board racks? « Previous Next »
By Chad Davis (garman) on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 4:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
These racks are in Overtons for $110 or on eBay for $92. Anyone with any experience with these racks?

Upload
Upload

The first picture is from Overton's and the second from eBay.

Thanks

By Aaron Ware (99_slaunch) on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 5:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The price is good. The rack is not the best looking but you can't expect to much for a $100.

By Chad Davis (garman) on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 2:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You are right, for $100 you can't expect too much as far as looks go. However, I've seen these on a lot of boats in pictures so I know there are some opinions on how they function... I just need someone to speak up! Thanks, chad

By Jman (jmanolinsky) on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 9:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Chad,

I looked at those at Boater's World for $100 per side. They were kinda cheap looking, but would probably work. I bought these http://www.xtremetowers.com/ecom/index.php?tplaction=fulldetails&productid=15&id=2 and have been really happy with quality and price. They are actually factory racks for my moomba.

Steven

By BRETT A. WILSON (fyrdawg29) on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 10:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
price is good

By Daniel Perry (poser007) on Thursday, March 23, 2006 - 11:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
For 100 bucks they hold your 7-10 lb board and bindings no problem not the bling of some but come on they hold your baord bye them

By Lauri H. (soak_up_the_sun) on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 6:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are actually much heavier and nicer looking in person than they are on the web. We had a pair on our Bayliner, and they were great.
For the price, I woud say they were a great value, and did the job.
When we got them out of the box we were VERY impressed with the quality in relation to the price.

By wakeboarder271 (kenteck) on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 9:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Got a pair on each side of my boat, they work well, corners are very sharp got some good scars from them, good strong bungee cord, they seem to hold 4 boards ok, good and durable for the price.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com