what FAT SACS do yo think have good Q... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » what FAT SACS do yo think have good QUALITY??? « Previous Next »
By Charlie Kelly (jovedawake) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm going to purchasing some fat sacs very soon.

LAUNCH PAD looks like they have good quality sacs, but i read a review that said, "they don't seem strong enough to completely fill and it is complicated to fill them."
^Is this true???

I've also read that FLY HIGH PRO works great, but they look cheap in pictures.

Any advice?

PS- I am looking at getting a pair of around 450-500 lbs each.

Thanks

By William (projectely4) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
the new Fly High X series are definately the best.
they are very durable and probably will never pop and there are many types of fittngs for custom installations and all types of pumps.

i had a set of launch pads and they filled to capacity but a friend dropped a screw driver on one and i tmade a small hole in it something that would never happen with the Fly High Sacs

By Brannon (fullspeed) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 11:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have used Fly High Sacs for 5 to 6 years now. I have never had any problems with them at all. I don't need to fill them up every time I take the boat out, but when you don't have a full boat it is great to use.
Brannon

By gordon (gmarkham1) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 12:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
fly high pro are definately the best hands down...

Best value and great quality in my opinion is the get high sports sacs... you should give them a look if you are on a budget

By Nate152 (ride152) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 1:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check these guys out. I have 2 750 lb sacks and 2 350 lb sacks in my boat. Great prices and they have worked great!
http://stores.ebay.com/GETHIGHSPORTS-DOT-NET

By Anodyne (anodyne) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 3:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
another vote for Fly-High... had mine for 3-4 seasons now without problem. and their new Pro-X series are even considerably more durable than mine- no danger that they will ever pop/puncture

By leo lasecki (malibuboarder75) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 6:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have get high sports, fly high, and launch pad sacs. They are all about 3 years old, no tears with any.

By George Aslinger (mobv) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 6:20 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've had GetHighSports, Launch Pad and now Fly-high Pro-X. Pro-X are the best, although I haven't seen the new gethighsports. The connections on the Pro-X are leak proof and you don't have to use the waterbed connectors.

By Mike O'Callaghan (greenpinky) on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 6:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got Launch Pads. 2 540 sacks with about 80 hours of use. No problems yet. In my opinion, they are very good quality. We're always walking and throwing crap on them. They've stood up well.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com