New Tige pics Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » New Tige pics « Previous Next »
By tony dunn jr. (tjdunn) on Saturday, March 18, 2006 - 9:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Finally popjpeg{308489,Upload}
Upload
Upload
Upload

By GregMallek (leaks) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 10:42 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice ride Tony! Is that a 24V ? I like the new split seats in the front. I have a '05 with solid seats. There not very user freindly. Its the only flaw that I can see. Where did you buy the boat?, and what lake is the pic taken?

By Ron (dcranium) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 11:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That's beautiful, man! I'm looking forward to getting a Tige in the future. Let us know how you like it (especially the TAPS) as the summer goes by.

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 12:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You need these up there Nice Boat!

Upload

By Lucky275 (lcky275) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 1:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How does that effect the tower sway? Those look heavy.

By adam Curtis (acurtis_ttu) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 1:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tige looks to have a pretty beefy tower. I dont; know how much they weigh, but I'm sure your going to get a little more sway then a couple of 6.5's in cans, but you'll get alot more sound

I don't own a tige or the tyrants so I wouldn't know for sure. My tower sways a good bit (thru heavy chop) with the 1010's (04 Supra SSV)

By Lucky275 (lcky275) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 3:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a pair of addictions on that tower and it sways a little, I'd imagine they are a little lighter than a pair of 1010s.

BTW Tony, that's a good looking 22ve. Sorry to hijack

By Tincho (patrricio) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 4:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Beware with our head!!!

By tony dunn jr. (tjdunn) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 4:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the responses. To answer some of the questions.It's a 22ve,The pics are at Folsom Lake and I bought it from Kevin at Capital Water Sports in Sac. and he was awesome. The day of pics it was windy and choppy and the tower was solid as a rock. Speakers seemed plenty big and ditto on watching your head on that first step but after that there is plenty of head room. Some of the boats at the show Icould'nt stand up under. I will keep you all informed on the Taps.

By GregMallek (leaks) on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 - 9:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Tony; I love the TAPS system on my 24V. With the plate down, the wake is great for skiing (considering for a boat of that size) and with it up, builds a monster wake when combined with the ballast tanks. You'll love it !! Great for wake surfing as well. Call Kevin and find out when this years Tige' reunion is going to be. I heard rumor that Discovery Motorsports in Discovery Bay may be organizing one in late spring at the D.B. Marina on the Delta. BBQ, Demo's, Band etc. check it out .

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com