Boat Detailers Near Orwood?? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Boat Detailers Near Orwood?? « Previous Next »
By Christie Fisher (cfisher) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 1:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can anyone recommend a good boat detailer near Orwood? I want to get the BU all cleaned up and ready for sale

By C.I.E. J-Rod (jarrod) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 2:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Booooooo!

Just playin Christie. Sorry you have to part with your baby.

Give your son a bottle of wax and a vacuum!

By Christie Fisher (cfisher) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 2:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's a sad day, indeed, JRod!

By Robert Thorson (thor) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 2:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Christie,

Dave Smalley was trying to start a boat detailing business at one time, but I think that idea fell through.

I think he still has all of the necessary cleaning materials to do the job so you might want to give him a call and see if he is interested in helping you out.

Are you still planning on going to WSSR, and if so, are you bringing your boat? It might be a good place to find a potential buyer.

Rob

By Christie Fisher (cfisher) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 2:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks, Rob. I'll check with Dave.

Yes, I am going to WSSR, but I wasn't planning on taking the boat. I know it would be a great place to find a buyer, but I am planning on hanging out in Scotty's new BU with Cliff and Jeff.

I'm going to get mine all cleaned up and leave it in storage until it sells.

By Robert Thorson (thor) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 2:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mark is bringing his boat along for our group. It should be Trace, Tara, Mark and myself in the boat.

I look forward to seeing you at the event and catching up on how things have been going with you.

If Dave can't help you out, we should plan a detail day at Mark's house in Brentwood. We could have everyone come over who has enjoyed your boat over the last two summers and have them help clean it up. We could make it a BBQ/Spa party as well.

Don't you love how I volunteer Mark's house without asking first!!

By Christie Fisher (cfisher) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 2:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rob,

I love your plan, but I wonder what Mark would think? haha If he is up for it, I'll buy the beer and food :-)

Christie

By GregMallek (leaks) on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 12:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Christi;
Disco Bay Detailing does a good job. There right on Hwy 4 between Brentwood and Oakley on the right. I've heard that it runs around $10 - $20 per ft. depending on the surface condition. There Phone 3 is (925) 634-1883

By Christie Fisher (cfisher) on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 12:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks, Greg!!

By Rod McInnis (rodmcinnis) on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 1:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sea Sick Marine Detailing
Brentwood, Ca.
Rick Davis
Cell # 963-6914

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com