Centurion Lightning C4 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Centurion Lightning C4 « Previous Next »
By Manny Mato (mrm2083) on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 10:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm looking into buying one. Hows the wake, quality, etc. What price should i expect to pay for an 05. How does it compare to those sesiion boats or an x1

By Johnny Neves (johnny_jr) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 11:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not too keen on the Sessions, was not impressed with the one at the Nor Cal show in Feb. X-1 and Lightning are great boats, both good records, haven't check pricing on either, but the Lightning may be a better deal.

By Lance (uga33) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 12:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Go with the Centurion or Mastercraft. The Lightning C4 and X1 are both price point boats. If you can, take them both on a demo. Both are great boats and you need to see which one handles and rides the way you want it too. That will give you a chance to compare wakes as well.

By Peter (peterc4) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 3:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've had the Centurion Elite V c4 for almost a year now, been great so far. No issues or problems. The wake is more than us noobs can handle at this time.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com