Moomba LSV Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through April 21, 2006 » Moomba LSV « Previous Next »
By aaron boehm (aboehm) on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 4:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My wife and I are looking for an affordable v-drive that is good for both recreational skiing and wake-boarding. We like what we've seen from the Moomba LSV, especially the price. Any thoughts and opinions on this boat would be appreciated? For those of you that purhcased this boat in the past, how much did it cost, and how much room did you feel you had to negotiate? Much appreciated-AB

By aaron boehm (aboehm) on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 5:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anybody know anything about the 06 LSV'S?

By Jeff Moore (smokedog2) on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 6:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
This may have been thrashed too often to generate a response.

Check out the Moomba web page, do a search on it and here.

The Moomba for 06 is a new bigger design this year. I have an 05, I like it - a lot (92 hours last year). The dealer is important.

Try to get a boat show deal if it not too late.

SD2

By aaron boehm (aboehm) on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 6:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks Jeff.

By entrust clothing (entrustclothing) on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 10:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
the 06 lsv is amazing! i demoed it and loved it, i was gonna buy one until they gave me a deal i couldn't refuse on an xlv :-) and honestly i would have been more than happy with the lsv, i mean who really needs a 23' boat?

you can get a fully loaded, i mean fully loaded lsv for about $40k

compare that to an x1, you will be paying $50k for all that and getting a much smaller boat, the new lsv is 21.5' and very roomy

By aaron boehm (aboehm) on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 3:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great, thanks for the info. Fully loaded for 40K, what is that on the MSRP side? They are asking around 44K. You think I have some room there? Thanks again-AB

By insuranceman (insuranceman) on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Aaron, that seems a little high. Hopefully some others will chime in on what they payed. I know Dan bought one of the first ones and he payed less than that.

I would say 10% off of their asking price would be about right.

Good luck and it is a really nice boat.

By dan w (future) on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 5:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
fully loaded about 42 but that is with everything and I love it it's perfect and i couldnt be happier

By aaron boehm (aboehm) on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 8:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the input guys. This helps me a lot.

By Randy Scagliotti (wakedad33) on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 8:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just to clarify, Dan got a killer deal on his Boat for sure an i've seen it and it's sweet, but remember Oregon has no sales tax.

By Ryan Breshears (ryan__lea) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 12:13 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Not sure where youare at but Island Marine in Corona California is where I bought my LSV, around 34k with everything...check them out at www.islandmarine.net

By dan w (future) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 12:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
please list what you mean by everything?

By Kyle Deakins (hcaggie22) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 8:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i have an 05 lsv best boat for the money, i also got a really good deal after the dealer accidentally sold a used lsv after we had asked him to hold it aaron what city do you live in?? Rinker's Boat World in Houston, TX is a great dealer with good prices.

By todd vierra (lsv_doc) on Monday, March 20, 2006 - 9:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I bought mine at Island marine in Carona, ca and spent a little over 30K. It is a great boat for beginner and intermediate wakeboarding. If you are california based call Steve Jones.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com